Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Converting

tell me to mind my own buiness but, why do people think that tmpgenc is the best encoder, u just have to over to dvrhelp and ther forum is full ov people having trouble with it.
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    muchspl2
    theres n00b's everywhere that have trouble with kazaa, and you don't understand why people would have trouble with a program that can do as much as tmpgenc ?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by muchspl2@12 November 2003 - 21:07
    theres n00b's everywhere that have trouble with kazaa, and you don't understand why people would have trouble with a program that can do as much as tmpgenc ?
    but thats just it, people tell n00bs to use that and if u dont no wot your doing it can be hard to use

and plus thers better programs out ther that give netter results qicker and easer to use, but thats just my view on on things

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    IMO tmpgenc is the best, easiest and fastest encoder. The guides on dvdrhelp explain evrything very clearly

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by mark845+12 November 2003 - 15:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mark845 @ 12 November 2003 - 15:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@12 November 2003 - 21:07
    theres n00b&#39;s everywhere that have trouble with kazaa, and you don&#39;t understand why people would have trouble with a program that can do as much as tmpgenc ?
    but thats just it, people tell n00bs to use that and if u dont no wot your doing it can be hard to use

and plus thers better programs out ther that give netter results qicker and easer to use, but thats just my view on on things [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s when they come back and ask for help when they learn how to use it, it won&#39;t be hard anymore. When u start of doing for the first time most likely it&#39;s going to be hard.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by browser@12 November 2003 - 22:30
    IMO tmpgenc is the best, easiest and fastest encoder. The guides on dvdrhelp explain evrything very clearly
    i duno were u get the fastest from

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12