Thread: My Film Production Company's Webpage Has Better...

Poster
    For all you guys who could only download once an hour, those days are over... I've gotten better hosting... So feel free to download the trailer, Preview scene and screenplay to my first film at www.asylumfilms.cjb.net

Feedback please
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    It looks sooooo FAKE

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Vamp I'm sorry to say this but your little teaser was absalutely Crap,as I-K-E said soooo fake.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    tarzan's Avatar lore keeper
    For all you guys who could only download once an hour, those days are over... I've gotten better hosting... So feel free to download the trailer, Preview scene and screenplay to my first film at www.asylumfilms.cjb.net

those days are over eh?
    Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! 
    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
    Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
    http://www.geocities.com/retro_helix2000/trail.html

I beg to differ keke

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    might want to move the whole site over to the new host.. ^_^

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    internet.news
    ok, what should I think - movies on normal site? hmmm...

I do not think that is possible with copyright laws... sad...
    I think your own made movies, but where they are?

Fake, in which way? I do not really know what to think...
    so: interesting nice... not the best site... but... not bad?...

thks...

~nice dreams...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    well iam not going 2 judge anything yet cos all up and coming movie producers / script writers have 2 start sum where....

so i will wait for part 2...

another thing is that the sound FX from Doom when he opens the door and starts shooting, iam sure it is....

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Sorry mate looks too cliched to me, you seem to have taken a subject which has already been explored by movies, documentaries and musicians and just tagged your name onto it.
    But keep it up, just try and think of something a little less melodramatic.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    I'm serious, I never knew there were any films about school shootings except for Elephant and Bowling For Columbine!!!!! Also, the teaser trailer is cheap, we were getting carried away with filming and with only one hours worth of footage we pieced together the trailer without looking for better sound effects. Those SFX aren't from doom though.

Also, you guys have to remember that that the film was made on a budget of around $1.70 to make fake blood That's it!

Also, I'd prefered it if you watched the preview scene instead of the trailer as that's more serious and an actual part of the movie, whereas almost none of the footage from the teaser trailer is actually in the movie We had to refilm alot of it.

internet.news I dunno what you're talking about. That site is not for commerical films, I'm a low budget film-maker and the site details information on my projects.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I have just one word for everything "crap".

The website is crappy. That could have been done a lot better. I mean more info on the site, more use of colours and more pictures. And by the way your problems aren't over. I've downloaded the trailer and wanted to download the preview aswell, but all I got was an error message from Geocities.

But I had a look at your trailer and again the word "crap" comes directly to mind. I mean, there's this guy that's getting beaten up like every day. And the next day he comes to school as if nothing has happened until one day he decides to kill everyone in his classroom.

Come on!!! First of all you overdid it with the blood in the beating scene. That guy was spitting up blood like he had some severe internal bleedings and you make it seem that he gets beaten up like this every day. Man, after a beating like that you will be in the hospital for at least a few days. So it's not very realistic. And by the way, what's this obsession with this highschool violence and classroom shootings. I mean, every one with a videocamera can do a little shitty piece of film like this. I suggest you'd try something more artistic the next time.

No offence, but this is my opinion...