Thread: Tips - How to download from rapidshare.com

I am new to torrents and I do not have invitation code to torrent site like bitme etc.

Suppose you are urgently need of an education material and you do not have torrent file but you found these materials are available in rapidshare or other file share websites. These fileshare website will limit number of downloads.

This tip will help you to overcome the limitation.

1. Clear your browser history, cookies, etc.
    2. Open http://proxy.org/
    3. Select any one of the rando proxies highlighted in green color. Example select http://www.newipnow.com/ Note that some random proxy may not work due to over load.
    4. Once you click the random proxy a new tab or window will open. On the new Tab or page enter the URL like rapidshare.com

Goodluck.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Rapidshare is so JavaScript-reliant that most if not all of those PHP proxies can't deal with it.

The best solution is to use a Premium link generator or jDownloader plus a reconnect script, if you're impatient
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    I use uploadic.com/enterupload.com/ravishare.com as link generator. There are more.

Actually I have dynamic IP. so I can filesonic megaupload & wupload etc lyk a premium a/c with the help of jdownloader/Mipony and captchatrader
    Last edited by superpagla; 09-11-2011 at 06:02 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    why is this in the bt forum?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by byrnesc1 View Post
    why is this in the bt forum?
    I suspect it won't be for long

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73