Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BTN (it's for grow4dough)

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    grow4dough closed the thread before revealing any further how much of a douche he is. I thought I'd act in a manner of pure benevolence and carry a charity torch for his cause. He needs an invite to BTN, and he needs it RIGHT NOW! Could somebody get him an invite right away?! He doesn't have any fucking patience people! We are here at his beak in call! Let's all just stop the bullshit and help a dude out without all the hassle for once!

Quote Originally Posted by grow4dough View Post
    first of all the term is "beck and call", so you're a moron. second of all i don't remember asking your opinion about anything nor do i give a fuck about what you think. then you have to gall to link me to some bullshit about entitlement after posting in my thread and adding nothing to it as if you were entitled to do so. so who's really the asshole here?(i get that you're slow, so i'll warn you, that was rhetorical)
    Based on the closing of your thread, there's a chance you probably don't have the mental capacity to argue grammar and semantics. I would normally recommend you to use sources other than urban dictionary to look up meanings to phrases you don't understand. However, I've been over this discussion before and would normally settle for beckoned call or beckoning call, as is the case for turning an intransitive verb into an adjective. However, I like it to sound like the original phrase. I just don't like people becking each other, it feels dirty and weird. Since the only time you've posted here was to ask for invites over the past couple of years, I assume you don't follow my posting habits and how I enjoy playing with words.

Also, I am glad I captured your rant before you had the chance to edit it out, so at least people could see what a shitty person you are BEFORE they sent you an invite (so they don't accidentally feel bad about it).
    Last edited by mjmacky; 09-12-2011 at 11:03 PM. Reason: corrected link to quoted post
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    "No one asked for your opinion" is a classic.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I felt nothing original. Hopefully I'll be able to get an invite for this guy, he's terrible at helping himself.

Note to mods: this is a serious request, this guy needs help in getting this request. It would be morally reprehensible to let him represent himself, irregardless and such.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    @ the 'FSC/HDBits/FTN/Revolt/Insert a random site' member: Ever thought of going to the BTN IRC and asking for an invite, nicely?
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 09-13-2011 at 09:03 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    first of all the term is "beck and call", so you're a moron........
    ........there's a chance you probably don't have the mental capacity to argue grammar and semantics. I would normally recommend you to use sources other than urban dictionary to look up meanings to phrases you don't understand. However, I've been over this discussion before and would normally settle for beckoned call or beckoning call
    In this case macky, he is correct, well you may not a moron but a merkin, so have not heard the term beck and call. It is an old english term beck being a shortened version of beckon. To be at someone's beck and call is to be able to be summoned whenever they want.
    You tripped on your cock on this one

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    grow4dough's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

........there's a chance you probably don't have the mental capacity to argue grammar and semantics. I would normally recommend you to use sources other than urban dictionary to look up meanings to phrases you don't understand. However, I've been over this discussion before and would normally settle for beckoned call or beckoning call
    In this case macky, he is correct, well you may not a moron but a merkin, so have not heard the term beck and call. It is an old english term beck being a shortened version of beckon. To be at someone's beck and call is to be able to be summoned whenever they want.
    he got raged that i gave him shit and made him look like an asshole on more than 1 thread so it doesn't matter if he's wrong, he's still going to argue his wrong point like the moron he is. also im aware going to irc is a way of handling things but i don't have it installed and that would be a last resort, turns out i got messages back in under 6 hours from both revolt and hdbits offering me invites with no hassle at all. and i know this is going to tear you apart inside but you wont see me on this forum again macky, so i get the last word after you made yourself look like a cunt. now go cry about it some more you basic bitch. ahahhahahahaha

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

he got raged that i gave him shit and made him look like an asshole on more than 1 thread so it doesn't matter if he's wrong, he's still going to argue his wrong point like the moron he is. also im aware going to irc is a way of handling things but i don't have it installed and that would be a last resort, turns out i got messages back in under 6 hours from both revolt and hdbits offering me invites with no hassle at all. and i know this is going to tear you apart inside but you wont see me on this forum again macky, so i get the last word after you made yourself look like a cunt. now go cry about it some more you basic bitch. ahahhahahahaha

Revolt is handing out invites????? I must have missed the memo.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I don't see how it could be that olde as David Beckon's only 36.

I hope that you were being facetious otherwise I'm afraid that I'm going to have to agree with mjmacky on you being an idiot.
    Also CAPITALS are your friend.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    and i know this is going to tear you apart inside but you wont see me on this forum again macky
    Actually, that only makes you look bad, I'd say. "I got what I wanted, so you won't see me in this forum again".
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    He was here already under another name, but got banned.
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast