Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolt Forum/Tracker

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Nothing more than a poster trying to show us how cool they are by having the screenies...Sad to see someone would be so blatantly disrespectful and reckless as to post screens with other peoples usernames. The other shit is lame of them but this takes them to the retarded realm.

Hopefully, FST staff will remove or edit the pic to reflect the bad taste in which it was posted...
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Usernames are not personal info, not sure what the issue is with these screens. And seriously doubt a member with 1 posts is doing this to be 'cool'. Although I can think of other reasons...

Revolt staffers disabling me for calling the shit site how it is, is more lame than the act of posting a bunch of lame pictures imo. All that is missing is a screen of the uninteresting topics on the board and one of the mostly spam replies to said topics. And maybe a screen of the mostly dead irc channel, or of the monthly donation begging that will most likely be filled by lfc4eva or some n00b who wants double donation stars.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 09-17-2011 at 05:38 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Those screen shots are from someone that has just joined not all forum threads are open to him, suppose he showing FST how cool he is that he's got revolt screens shots
    Let me give you a one handed clap, you are giving me wood just looking at those screens

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Nothing more than a poster trying to show us how cool they are by having the screenies...Sad to see someone would be so blatantly disrespectful and reckless as to post screens with other peoples usernames. The other shit is lame of them but this takes them to the retarded realm.

Hopefully, FST staff will remove or edit the pic to reflect the bad taste in which it was posted...
    Last time I checked, nicknames are not personal info. They are, well... nicknames.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    is this site still exist ? LOL
    Vectoral FTW!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    i don`t think revolt`s tracker is dead

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    I'm pretty sure this site has been around for as long as I can remember.

Why are we starting up these threads about "rare" trackers? It's pretty much pointless to drool about a place you'll never get into....

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey View Post

Why are we starting up these threads about "rare" trackers? It's pretty much pointless to drool about a place you'll never get into....
    And yet and yet, you got in all ... Right?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey View Post

i think slickerey is a cool guy, he gets into leet sites and doesnt afraid of telling people.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast