Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Being Single

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+12 November 2003 - 15:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ @ 12 November 2003 - 15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 November 2003 - 23:39
    This is some Persons First Post and you Men have Fallen for it.What a Bunch of Losers&#33;

And what is wrong with being Single?Just me and my Dog.....we do not have to answer to nobody.I fucking love being Single.....wanting to be with somebody and feeling Lonely is for the weak.If somebody comes into your Life fine.....it was meant to be I guess.But stop Looking.....all these Online Dating Services and shit are just Pathetic.

FC B)
    just cause u stick it in your dogs butt thats the only reason u ok with it [/b][/quote]
    Ouch&#33; A bit harsh, no?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hmm ive almost been single for a year got its advanages and disatvantages

4. Lounge   -   #14
    ive been single for ages. im single now cuz im waiting for it to happen. chasing it down lost my interest long ago when the game got old. when it happens go with it.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+12 November 2003 - 00:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot @ 12 November 2003 - 00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 November 2003 - 05:39
    This is some Persons First Post and you Men have Fallen for it.What a Bunch of Losers&#33;

And what is wrong with being Single?Just me and my Dog.....we do not have to answer to nobody.I fucking love being Single.....wanting to be with somebody and feeling Lonely is for the weak.If somebody comes into your Life fine.....it was meant to be I guess.But stop Looking.....all these Online Dating Services and shit are just Pathetic.

FC B)
    oh, excuse us, Mr. I Gotta Come To Texas And Meet A Certain Redhead&#33; [/b][/quote]

STFU&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #16
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    feeling incomplete without a significant other in your life (boyfriend, in your case) is an illness.
    You need to find out who the fuck you are apart from everyone else.
    Others do not define you.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

7. Lounge   -   #17

8. Lounge   -   #18
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;m single cause i look like a dickhead - now whats your excuse

I thought at first this was gonna be a serious post - then i saw "ZERO" posts too like FC did - aint the Internet great

Peace
    UKAndHisCatMan

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    a boyfriend that is funny, smart, cute, and sweet...but there is no such guy&#33;&#33;
    I&#39;m all that&#33;&#33;
    (except for my teeth, weight, sloppy looks, drewling and smell.......)

But i&#39;m allready taken&#33;&#33;

But they &#39;re outthere&#33;&#33;
    (at least 1 in a million....)
    Just keep trying&#33;&#33;

Yogi

10. Lounge   -   #20
    MusicChick's Avatar Poster
    Funny, Cute, Smart and Sweet? The only guys with all those qualities are gay. Being single sucks, but when its time for the right one to come along, he will. You just have to be patient.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast