Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Being Single

FairyGirl999
    I hate being single, I really want a boyfriend. Who all thinks that being single sucks? I sure as hell do and I really want a boyfriend that is funny, smart, cute, and sweet...but there is no such guy!! Lol

Hey everyone, anyone wanna chat?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FairyGirl999@12 November 2003 - 05:18
    I hate being single, I really want a boyfriend. Who all thinks that being single sucks? I sure as hell do and I really want a boyfriend that is funny, smart, cute, and sweet...but there is no such guy!! Lol

Hey everyone, anyone wanna chat?
    hey, hey...........how YOU doin'...........

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=81086me is single if u want to see a pic go to this topic
    B) hehehe

4. Lounge   -   #4
    girl, u came to the wrong place.

i'd chat with u but i'd have to change my gender first.

btw, i'd post my friend's pic, but i'm afraid ud be scared.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Welcome FairyGirl999

Peace brotherdoobie

6. Lounge   -   #6
    yes being single sucks. and as far as no guys with all those cartogorys existing ur wrong. not many out there but there are some. most are in the shadows hiding from the assholes of the world. have ur fun with the assholes ...but keep searching for ...me...lol

7. Lounge   -   #7
    In all kindness, if you really hate it then why not go out to a club or something? Seriously, unless you are looking for a pedo or something don't try looking for someone over the net..it's, well, sad.
    Once again, I don't mean to be disrespectful, just sharing my opinion, you're welcome to disagree.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    This is some Persons First Post and you Men have Fallen for it.What a Bunch of Losers!

And what is wrong with being Single?Just me and my Dog.....we do not have to answer to nobody.I fucking love being Single.....wanting to be with somebody and feeling Lonely is for the weak.If somebody comes into your Life fine.....it was meant to be I guess.But stop Looking.....all these Online Dating Services and shit are just Pathetic.

FC B)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 November 2003 - 23:39
    This is some Persons First Post and you Men have Fallen for it.What a Bunch of Losers!

And what is wrong with being Single?Just me and my Dog.....we do not have to answer to nobody.I fucking love being Single.....wanting to be with somebody and feeling Lonely is for the weak.If somebody comes into your Life fine.....it was meant to be I guess.But stop Looking.....all these Online Dating Services and shit are just Pathetic.

FC B)
    just cause u stick it in your dogs butt thats the only reason u ok with it

10. Lounge   -   #10
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 November 2003 - 05:39

FC B)
    oh, excuse us, Mr. I Gotta Come To Texas And Meet A Certain Redhead!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast