Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romanian Content Tracker

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I have accepted it a couple of hours ago . I have a couple of friends from Constanta ... weed's the best there
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    For some reason my posts get posted with a great delay and looks like that i cannot send you a personal message.

Is there a way so we can talk further about life in your beautiful country?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    yeah , sure . I'm gonna send you a pm with my yahoo messenger id . Does that work for you ?

Holly Crap , I can send you pm's , for some reason , I don't know why that is .
    Anyway , I'm gonna post my id here and after you add me I will delete it , so be quick .
    ///
    Last edited by cibu; 09-18-2011 at 10:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Sounds good.

Send please.

ok done
    Last edited by XenoErch; 09-18-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Jerry's Avatar Carpe Diem ! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by XenoErch View Post

I don't know the city yet.

I'll try Constanta but i guess Bucharest since it is the centre of attention in Romania.

I've sent you a friend request.

Please accept it.
    neah...if you want to try a new home, definetly must go in Constanta ( must exactly in Navodari or Ovidu..this places its called "area residential" )
    here are the Black Sea mate now the season is almost finished but don't worry if you have a BMW or an AUDI you'll get a lots of chicks who like to plays...
    maybe you don't know but in Romania..here, are the most beautiful women in the world my friend!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post

I'll try Constanta but i guess Bucharest since it is the centre of attention in Romania.

Please accept it.
    neah...if you want to try a new home, definetly must go in Constanta ( must exactly in Navodari or Ovidu..this places its called "area residential" )
    here are the Black Sea mate now the season is almost finished but don't worry if you have a BMW or an AUDI you'll get a lots of chicks who like to plays...
    maybe you don't know but in Romania..here, are the most beautiful women in the world my friend!
    Agree about the women thing!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

Please accept it.
    Yo jerry , you're from Sport-scene right ?

@XenoErch - remember we talked about tv ? You don't have to buy a satelite , just go to this website ( with Internet explorer) and install some plugins , and you can watch romanian tv stations instantly . http://cool-tv.tk/
    Last edited by cibu; 09-19-2011 at 10:56 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post

@XenoErch - remember we talked about tv ? You don't have to buy a satelite , just go to this website ( with Internet explorer) and install some plugins , and you can watch romanian tv stations instantly . http://cool-tv.tk/

Ive already tried Delicast.ro

Lets see this one.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Jerry's Avatar Carpe Diem ! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post

no mate..but, I don't know exactly what you want to tell!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I used to know this guy , a moderator from sport-scene.net and his username was jerry and incidently he was from Romania . So I thought you were him .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12