Thread: Cant Download Anything

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I can.
    Do you have any download accelerators-flashget etc. ? Try turning it off while downloading this.

Edit:
    Otherwise if the download doesn't start view the source file to find this
    Code:
    <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" onLoad=window.setTimeout("location.href='http://www.freelayouts.com/templates/zipfiles/****'",5000)>
    About 3-4th line from top. Get the url from the location
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    FlashGet,off still doesn&#39;t work,maybe is my firewall.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Only in a Processor.
    I also can download it. What happens when you press the download button?
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by [P][RO][CE][SS][OR]@12 November 2003 - 06:45
    I also can download it. What happens when you press the download button?
    Please be patient while the download process begins..........................................................................And i wait and nothing happenend

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    It happened with me before when using Flashget/Download Accelerator. The application might have ended the process might still be on. All your clicks are integrated with that.

Anyhow, try that source idea.

After pressing Downloads, where the page asks you to wait, go to View Source and copy the url and paste in a new browser. Or just feed it in your FlashGet.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>