Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pc Sniper Games

Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@14 November 2003 - 00:43
    delta force black hawk down is a cool game which has sniping in it, with modern weapons.
    yep,got that one myself(only pc game I have actually)and it's great fun...online and offline!I'ld recommend you this game,loads of weapons to choose from and different multiplayer options(CTF,TDM,DM,AD,...)
    I never get bored with that game.

2. Games   -   #22
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~+25 November 2003 - 15:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (~FunK_mOb~ @ 25 November 2003 - 15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³@14 November 2003 - 00:43
    delta force black hawk down is a cool game which has sniping in it, with modern weapons.
    yep,got that one myself(only pc game I have actually)and it&#39;s great fun...online and offline&#33;I&#39;ld recommend you this game,loads of weapons to choose from and different multiplayer options(CTF,TDM,DM,AD,...)
    I never get bored with that game. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve been lookin at BlackHawk Down (LOVED the movie&#33 and I wanna try it out.

"Ctf, tdm, dm, ad..." what&#39;s that mean?

3. Games   -   #23
    Originally posted by darkewolf@25 November 2003 - 17:35
    "Ctf, tdm, dm, ad..." what&#39;s that mean?
    CTF= capture the flag (two teams,each team has to get their flags as soon as possible to their homebase)

TDM= team deathmatch(two teams,shoot the crap out of the other team)
    DM= deathmtch(everybody is a target)
    AD= i forgot
    TKOTH= team king of the hill(two teams,occupy and defend the hotzone)

Anyway,loads of fun&#33;

novalogic check it out&#33;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123