Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fuck Facebook...

i dont do the whole facebook and glad i didnt with them selling information to the government and tracking you and shit. giant social sites like that are a danger and need to be put down like a rabid dog

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Glod's Avatar Poster
    Facebook continues to meddle with privacy settings, which requires oversight to ensure they aren't somehow exposing my personal information to unwanted eyes. Unfortunately, many family members and friends use the site as their primary means of maintaining contact, so I continue to put up with the increasingly unsettling integration of annoying social features. However, I've toyed with the idea of deleting my account and might do so in the future.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I like your avatoire. Mrs.Something Else and I made models of those creatures out of glow-in-the-dark Fimo, and scattered them about the garden. We can't figure out the clicky thing tho' .
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I like your avatoire. Mrs.Something Else and I made models of those creatures out of glow-in-the-dark Fimo, and scattered them about the garden. We can't figure out the clicky thing tho' .
    Nice. Pics?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Rod off.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I ll pass. Only respect for the ladies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123