Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Before the English get on their high horses about grammer...

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I think it stems from that same impulse you have as a child to train a magnifying glass on ants, kind of pointless, but still fun. Anyway it is a safe kind of torture because in many cases the dumb animals I am winding up have little or no clue that it is happening,although it is more fun if they get pissed and fight back. If I was to blame anyone for this urge it would have to be Chalice, but then I am a mere neophyte bathing in his awesomeness as a n00b/troll torturer par excellence.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Isn't there a wired-in, reflex that requires us to pester the lower primates at the zoo, then walk away muttering to ourselves with a slight bit of satisfaction, "stooopid monkeys"?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I think it stems from that same impulse you have as a child to train a magnifying glass on ants, kind of pointless, but still fun. Anyway it is a safe kind of torture because in many cases the dumb animals I am winding up have little or no clue that it is happening,although it is more fun if they get pissed and fight back. If I was to blame anyone for this urge it would have to be Chalice, but then I am a mere neophyte bathing in his awesomeness as a n00b/troll torturer par excellence.
    What is a safe form of torture, Art?

Do you mean that you feel safe belittling "the dumb animals" of the board, since there is little risk of you being made to look like a fool?

-doobs
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 09-26-2011 at 07:38 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Do you mean that you feel safe belittling "the dumb animals" of the board, since there is little risk of you being made to look like a fool?
    I feel safe twirling my pen between my fingers and get a little pleasure out of it, should I not do that because of the lack of challenge? Your implication seems to suggest that. Also, if you refrained from teasing idiots on this board, you would either have very few people to direct comments to, or you would be attempting to educate drywall. Neither of those sound very appealing on any consistent basis.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    What is a safe form of torture, Art?

-doobs
    I was being figurative rather than literal, but then there is a whole S&M sub-culture out there that operates on safe torture so it isn't too much of a stretch, if you swing that way.
    Do I feel safe belittling the dumb little animals of the board ? An interesting way to put that question, I don't think my primary intention is to belittle anyone, I don't believe I am that callow. But then I like everyone else am the sum of my experiences, likes and dislikes, so if it seems to you that is my purpose here then let me know.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123