Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Stuttering Freak Brother Update No.72

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I may go a bit deeper when I have more time, but for now I'll say that my mother promised to dance on her mother's grave. My grandmother responded by having her ashes spread in a lake...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #162
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    If there exists a twin, braided theme to Stuttering Freak Brother Update then these are violence and stupidity. Today I'm very pleased to bring you both, intrinsically cleaved. I scarcely believe it myself.

Our kid and an acquaintance of his from jail found themselves in each others' company the other night. Drugs and alcohol were certainly a factor, but they surely can't entirely claim ownership of the idea that a 'punching each other in the face' competition would be an edifying experience. Stupidity was clearly fastidiously at work in this scenario.

Turns out our kid has been in hospital for the last two days having had an operation for his broken jaw. He's telling his brief that he was randomly assaulted and claiming criminal injuries. He vows to stab the acquaintance. Not only has he squandered National Health resources (this'll be ongoing cos he'll milk them for every painkiller ever), but he'll also get paid for it.

Sigh.
    Last edited by chalice; 07-26-2012 at 04:45 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #163
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    But you're still meeting me in Belfast right?
    Your bother can come along if he likes - I am going with my friend Andy, who is a prison officer - he should feel right at home

4. Lounge   -   #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    But you're still meeting me in Belfast right?
    Your bother can come along if he likes - I am going with my friend Andy, who is a prison officer - he should feel right at home
    Are you still with Gem? You haven't mentioned him much and your friend Andy clearly wants to smuggle you abroad and rape you.

Prison guards are like that.

5. Lounge   -   #165
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I hope she still is, otherwise her silence to my 'are you a single mum yet?' question is entirely understandable!

6. Lounge   -   #166
    Meh...is really all I want to say about that topic.

7. Lounge   -   #167
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Sowee Skweeks x

8. Lounge   -   #168
    And women say we're blind to their feelings. There's positively a negative pulse to wot Skweeks said.

I can almost feel a tit growing in my half bosom.

9. Lounge   -   #169
    You're probably just growing a moob - I heard that happens sometimes around middle age.

10. Lounge   -   #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    You're probably just growing a moob - I heard that happens sometimes around middle age.
    Bollocky boo, girley. I'm as fit as two fiddles fiddling each other.

The swelling in my chest was just base sympathy at your utter failure at marriage and stuff, like.