Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuttering Freak Brother Update No.72

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    They split up before I was born. My mother simply feels no remorse about anything she has ever done.
    Isn't abortion pretty much by definition remorse?

2. Lounge   -   #82
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    They split up before I was born. My mother simply feels no remorse about anything she has ever done.
    I'd call it a "fix it". For most women, having an abortion is a big, traumatic experience. For her, it's about as traumatic as getting her hair cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

I'd call it a "fix it". For most women, having an abortion is a big, traumatic experience. For her, it's about as traumatic as getting her hair cut.
    Your mother's a European I take it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #84

You don't need to fix it if you don't regret it. And if you keep doing something you know you'll regret that makes you a bit of a knob. If you don't mind me saying.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    And if you keep doing something you know you'll regret that makes you a bit of a knob.
    And if a government makes you keep something that you'll regret and subsequently abuse, who's the bigger knob? It's The Man, that's who.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

And if a government makes you keep something that you'll regret and subsequently abuse, who's the bigger knob? It's The Man, that's who.
    Who said that was the alternative? It's very simple. It all hinges on the concept of personal responsibility and having some small iota of self control - you can have the abortion by all means but how about a condom? That works too. Mind you, I suppose in America you guys pay for your abortions so if you want to use them as contraception at least it's got nothing to do with anyone but you.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Look I'm sorry, I'm just a little sensitive about abortion right now. My best friend stayed over with her boyfriend back in January, and rather than use the sofa bed provided, she chose to let the useless fucktard impregnate her on my one and only prized possession: my pimp chairDSCN2144.jpgI wouldn't mind her using my pimp chair as some sort of fertility stool if she hadn't already let him inseminate her in December. At least then she had the decency to abort the abomination herself using a cocktail of speed and alcohol. This time if took her fucking months to make her mind up, and the whole time my chair wasn't sure if it was a fertility chair or an abortion chair. An answer finally came around March when she finally had it flushed out, and thus my cool, awesome chair played a pivotal role in a senseless display of fuckwittery. It's never quite regained its composure, as I'm sure you can tell.
    Last edited by Squeamous; 06-11-2012 at 10:59 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Who said that was the alternative? It's very simple. It all hinges on the concept of personal responsibility and having some small iota of self control - you can have the abortion by all means but how about a condom? That works too. Mind you, I suppose in America you guys pay for your abortions so if you want to use them as contraception at least it's got nothing to do with anyone but you.
    Actually I was thinking of Romania circa late 1960s, an afterthought I seem to always carry after seeing that one documentary film.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    and the whole time my chair wasn't sure if it was a fertility chair or an abortion chair.

P.S. that chair looks to be a difficult setting for the conceptions, what with the rollers. Your wood floors must be fucked.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Oh I know the one. That still happens to a lesser degree I think, although anyone suggesting such a thing in the run-up to Romania's inclusion into the European Union was called a horrible racist and told to be quiet.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast