Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to reduce latency in wow

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Not me, I was sold on Windows 7 while it was still in RC phase. The user experience on Win7 just worked that well for me. It felt tedious to stick with WinXP at that point, so I converted all to Win7.
    Ditto, except that I only upgraded on April on this year. I planned to do so as soon as 7 was released back in late 2009, but the tedium of having to reinstall my programs and such always managed to pull me back
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Games   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I still have the original BIE release of Windows 7 x64 Ultimate, the day after it was released. Working like a charm so far, just had to circumvent some stuff time to time MS releases to tell you the obvious: "This copy of windows is not genuine".

3. Games   -   #13
    mjmacky man whats your problem really? some users still use windows xp so i made the post for them i didnt make the post for myself so dont just reply to attract all eyes on you seriously...

4. Games   -   #14
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by snowmaster View Post
    mjmacky man whats your problem really? some users still use windows xp so i made the post for them i didnt make the post for myself so dont just reply to attract all eyes on you seriously...
    Problem and inquiry are 2 different matters. You already made your bt site request BEFORE you made this post (at the time) even though this has little relevance to your situation. It perplexed me.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Games   -   #15
    Thanks guys for sharing such wonderful information i almost was failed in this application and my PC was giving the error but now i have resolve it so please keep it up and again thanks to all of you.
    Last edited by Byron; 10-05-2011 at 11:24 AM.

6. Games   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Thanks guys for sharing such wonderful information i almost was failed in this application and my PC was giving the error but now i have resolve it so please keep it up and again thanks to all of you.
    You're obviously lying.

7. Games   -   #17
    Need we say more?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Games   -   #18
    No need, but this thread is definitely FFBF, For Fodder By Fodder
    Last edited by mjmacky; 10-06-2011 at 03:09 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12