Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scc,revtt,gft,fux0r,passthepopcorn,hdbits

hey there, i am a torrent maniac and i spend my time in trackers torrent etc, i want to give me an inv for either scc or revtt or gft or fux0r or passthepopcorn or hdbits . i have an inv for alphaomega.me if you want. i would appreciate it if someeone could give me an inv for these trackers, i know you are scared to give one cause these are the best trackers but trust me here is my ratio proofs http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ioproofqx.png/ i have put the date and the forum as url. i promise that i wont get banned, keep a good ratio and dont sell any invites. if you want more info about me you can shot a pm, thank you very much in advance

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I would be surprised if you get a invite

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    PerMaFrOsT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You´ll need more than luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by snowmaster View Post
    hey there, i am a torrent maniac and i spend my time in trackers torrent etc, i want to give me an inv for either scc or revtt or gft or fux0r or passthepopcorn or hdbits . i have an inv for alphaomega.me if you want. i would appreciate it if someeone could give me an inv for these trackers, i know you are scared to give one cause these are the best trackers but trust me here is my ratio proofs http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ioproofqx.png/ i have put the date and the forum as url. i promise that i wont get banned, keep a good ratio and dont sell any invites. if you want more info about me you can shot a pm, thank you very much in advance
    In the thread You(r) Favorite Top 3 Private Tracker(s) you listed SSC and PTP as being two of them.

tl ssc passthepopcorn
    Given that I think your credibility is basically zero.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    In the thread You(r) Favorite Top 3 Private Tracker(s) you listed SSC and PTP as being two of them.

tl ssc passthepopcorn
    Given that I think your credibility is basically zero.
    Owned.

Would like to see how he explains that one...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Would like to see how he explains that one...
    hey there, i am a torrent maniac and i spend my time in trackers torrent etc, i want to give me an inv for either scc or revtt or gft or fux0r or passthepopcorn or hdbits because i iz already a member but haz no invs and want 1 to inv m8 . i would appreciate it if someeone could give me an inv for these trackers, i know you are scared to give one cause these are the best trackers( editorial note: that's clearly a matter of opinion) but trust me here is my ratio proofs http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ioproofqx.png/ i have put the date and the forum as url because by that you can clearly see I wouldn't haz dupe accounts or anything. i promise that i wont get banned as i iz 2 smart, keep a good ratio and dont sell any invites under the same name i use anyplace else. if you want more info about me you can shot a pm, thank you very much in advance

Also shoot. Second person or maybe same one under aforementioned possible dupe that used "shot pm".

Re "Trust me"

nixon5.jpg

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I have to say ... you are one brave user
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    what happen to the minimum posts to request invites and 30 days wait time? I think the latter being the most important.
    Last edited by Frankthetank1; 09-25-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankthetank1 View Post
    what happen to the minimum posts to request invites and 30 days wait time? I think the latter being the most important.
    It's hard to keep track on the rules as they have a tendency to change with no notice and sometimes little logic but I believe the 30 day wait currently only applies to the trade section because Lord knows no one would ever attempt to scam anyone in the invite section.
    Btw I suggest maybe zero wait but minimum one intelligent post.That would probably weed out 99% of the scammers since very few seem capable of that feat.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    w/e if you dont want to help me just dont response to my thread simple as that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast