Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nba 2004

Is it out on the Gamecube, because some site called gamestation says it isn't

2. Games   -   #12

3. Games   -   #13
    wow this game rulz but it took me a while to figure it out i mean to get used on the controls but graphic is much more better and music is very good. Heh first game on newbie stage i lost to spurs with 95:32

4. Games   -   #14
    do any of u have the hash?

5. Games   -   #15
    tralalala, can u download the nba live 2004 myth rip as well and share it? thx

6. Games   -   #16
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    X-Machine, im currently downloading the DEViANCE NBA 2004 off eMule (CD1 has completed 70 MB... cos thee was a powercut and i had to start it over, CD2 has downloaded 550MB, both files are 760 MB).

when those finish, i shall put in here a hash for k-lite, and then y'all can enjoy it over k-lite, and make sure you SHARE it

tralalala

7. Games   -   #17
    ok but there is an nba live 2004 rip version from the myth team. im using 56k right now (wont be getting cable until january). the rip file is around 150MB. can you please download that from emule and share it on kaza?

the file is called NBA Live 2004 - Myth Rip.rar

8. Games   -   #18
    Personally, i'd rather wait for the full bin's.

9. Games   -   #19
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    X-Machine, im currently downloading the full bins, and i wont be downloading the myth rip for at least 4 days...
    dont worry, once the bins are finished and are posted here, ill download that rip for you, and post that here too (ill probably make a new topic for the hashes).
    so i guess that within a week to 2 weeks max, all will be here with gods will.

tralalala

10. Games   -   #20
    BANNED
    w0ot..... i have had nba live 2k4 for like 2 weeks or something....havent tried it yet tho

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast