Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nba 2004

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    well DWK, have you thought of posting a bloody hash for k-lite in here?!?!?!?!
    im tearing my ass getting it off eMule with speeds no greater than 5 kb/s and you have had it for 2 weeks without posting a hash?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

tralalala

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    y emule? y not bittorrent?

i will have it by sometime tonight or tomorrow, i will post a hash when its done

3. Games   -   #23
    tralalala u should go to suprnova.tk and get Bit torrent. its faster than emule and more safer.

4. Games   -   #24
    i liked nba live 2003 it is a good game so is 2004 but espn basketball is better believe it or not

5. Games   -   #25
    i downloaded the torrent file, but all it had were like 2 folders with 20 rar files in each which i TRIED to open, but with no results.

im downloading the two bins from eMule right now. i have 50MB left for CD2, and another 350MB for CD2.
    ill also download the 2 cues soon.

dont worry, all will be in here.

tralalala

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by tralalala@17 November 2003 - 05:44
    i downloaded the torrent file, but all it had were like 2 folders with 20 rar files in each which i TRIED to open, but with no results.

im downloading the two bins from eMule right now. i have 50MB left for CD2, and another 350MB for CD2.
    ill also download the 2 cues soon.

dont worry, all will be in here.

tralalala
    lol they probably werent finished downloading.... bt allocates the space before downloading

7. Games   -   #27
    The game is a little harder but it is just as good the graphics are good the only thing i dont like about it is that it is brighter tahn 2003

8. Games   -   #28
    excuse me but the download WAS finished... the stuff was probably corrupt, i still want to wait for the bins (60 MB left for CD2 and about 350 left from CD1)

tralalala

9. Games   -   #29
    huh like DWK said i had it too for few weeks now actualy from the day when it was released (www.nforce.nl) how to hash something for next time coz i will probably get nfs and all other stuff as soon as the come out.

10. Games   -   #30
    right guys, forget this topic, ive finished the download of CD2 and CD1 has just under 100MB to go so i expect by the end of today itl be done.
    im opening a new topic with hashes

tralalala

p.s: this topic can be closed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast