Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has Racism Become

Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+12 November 2003 - 23:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 12 November 2003 - 23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-jetje@12 November 2003 - 14:28

**edit - seems CP is posting a sec faster then me all the time **
    2nd edit, he&#39;s banned now
    You banned CP

Do you think that is entirely fair and reasonable.[/b][/quote]
    sounds like mutiny to me, what about banning him too.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict+13 November 2003 - 00:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (imnotanaddict @ 13 November 2003 - 00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@12 November 2003 - 23:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-jetje
    @12 November 2003 - 14:28

You banned CP

Do you think that is entirely fair and reasonable.
    sounds like mutiny to me, what about banning him too. [/b][/quote]
    We would have to ask Fletcher Christian, but I think it would be best to let JJ and CP sort their problems out on their own.

This is a worrying development. The mods banning one and other.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I hope you are joking jpol (jpaul?). Of course the mods are NOT banning each other. Otherwise jpol are you trying to start something?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+13 November 2003 - 01:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 13 November 2003 - 01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict@13 November 2003 - 00:57
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@12 November 2003 - 23:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-jetje
    @12 November 2003 - 14:28

You banned CP

Do you think that is entirely fair and reasonable.

sounds like mutiny to me, what about banning him too.
    We would have to ask Fletcher Christian, but I think it would be best to let JJ and CP sort their problems out on their own.

This is a worrying development. The mods banning one and other.[/b][/quote]
    What we need is a Mod&#39;s Moderator...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Originally posted by zapjb@12 November 2003 - 20:02
    I hope you are joking jpol (jpaul?). Of course the mods are NOT banning each other. Otherwise jpol are you trying to start something?
    He forgot the [joking] tags
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by Benno@12 November 2003 - 11:22
    FUCKIN NIGGER UR THE RETARD THERE IS NO SUCH THINGA S A 100 MB CONNECTION FIND IT AND ILL GIVE U A MILLINO DOLLARS...FIND IT IN THE NEXT DAY BITCH NOT NEXT 10 YEARS
    Who cares jesus christ, racism is BS double standard crap. If someone calls me a cracker no one including me cares but if i call someone a nigger, then white people get pissed. ITS JUST BS. Nothing wrong with being racist.

All you people listen to your mothers to much, you think everything is good in da world.

GROW UP&#33;&#33;

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    cracker does not contain the history and connotations that nigger does. Theres a big difference.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by Cotton+12 November 2003 - 21:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cotton @ 12 November 2003 - 21:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Benno@12 November 2003 - 11:22
    FUCKIN NIGGER UR THE RETARD THERE IS NO SUCH THINGA S A 100 MB CONNECTION FIND IT AND ILL GIVE U A MILLINO DOLLARS...FIND IT IN THE NEXT DAY BITCH NOT NEXT 10 YEARS
    Who cares jesus christ, racism is BS double standard crap. If someone calls me a cracker no one including me cares but if i call someone a nigger, then white people get pissed. ITS JUST BS. Nothing wrong with being racist.

All you people listen to your mothers to much, you think everything is good in da world.

GROW UP&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    This cotton person is just trying to get some conflict going here.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    I think the message is conveyed here. No need of this thread to go much longer and discuss further. The suggestions have been incorporated. This might need a close.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by InverseKinetix@13 November 2003 - 02:58
    cracker does not contain the history and connotations that nigger does. Theres a big difference.
    I dont give a shit its the point that, its reverse racism.

Just cause your black u get a get out of gail free card when it comes to this shit, i say fuck it all, its ok to call a jew money hungry but its not ok to call a black person, a lazy black person. Have to call then dam african or some shit like that its just bs the problem is, ONLY OLD PEOPLE vote in the USA, and they make all these shitty laws which influance the rest of the world, and make us all try to be like these old farts who are out of touch...

SO for phuck sake DONT LISTEN to your mothers (Bunch of sissys), AND go vote u yound americans&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast