Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Know Off Any...

bitch
    hey does anyone know of any good australian djs or jut any good new mixtapes

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ummmm as in??? what sort Of DJs you mean???

3. Music   -   #3
    sorry bout that. As in hip hop or rnb djs

4. Music   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Sonic Animation
    Resin Dogs

early Reguritator had alot of hip hop like songs then they became a bit popy

ohh shit theres alot more I cant think of their names sorry celery maybe able to help you more when hes awake and sober

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Hogster@29 July 2003 - 18:48
    Sonic Animation
    Resin Dogs

early Reguritator had alot of hip hop like songs then they became a bit popy

ohh shit theres alot more I cant think of their names sorry celery maybe able to help you more when hes awake and sober
    For the first time in a while im awake and sober....Except im suffering from major headspins...damn coming off a 3 month alcohol binge is pretty tuff shyte...Especially when i woke up this morning and thought i was paralyzed...Gawd that was crazy...anyways Australian hip/hop and r&b d/j's...

There aint that many...

Selwyn is a try hard r&b wanker...cept there is not much d/jíng

Resin Dogs are the best Australia has in that genre....

1200 Techniques are really really good

Ila Familia been around since 1998 they are latin hip/hop dance...haven't hit the big time yet...

J-Wess originally from America but now resides in Australia and is trying to bring hip/hop dance to Australia's mainstream...

Disco Montego they are a pop hip/hip dance outfit who made it big last year....

and yeah when i remember some more i'll fill you in...

6. Music   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    *bumps this cause he put it alot of time on this*

7. Music   -   #7
    The Avalanches
    a great deal of sampling... though still.... mind-bending Australian dance music.

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by draven@30 July 2003 - 03:57
    The Avalanches
    a great deal of sampling... though still.... mind-bending Australian dance music.
    They Ain't Hip-Hop Orientated though...note why i did not put them onto the list...

9. Music   -   #9
    anyone got any others???

10. Music   -   #10
    If i was you i would go to Livid...The Resin Dogs will be playing aswell as all the other local acts (Thats If You Live In Australia)...If anyone has the 1200 Techniques CD it would be much greatly appreciated...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast