Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHDbits or HDbits

I've been trying to get into these two for quite some time now with no luck, so i thought I'd try asking here.

I can provide ratio shots from IPT, TL, FHD, bitHDTV and TD to prove I'm worthy.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by afterburn999 View Post
    I've been trying to get into these two for quite some time now with no luck, so i thought I'd try asking here.

I can provide ratio shots from IPT, TL, FHD, bitHDTV and TD to prove I'm worthy.
    That list alone says you're not worthy because it doesn't have CHDbits or HDbits already on it.

Jokes aside, CHDbits is the only realistic option from what I've heard. You're also going to be asked WHY it has to be either of those sites, what are you looking for?
    -specific content?
    -site collector?
    -eboner?

If it's content related, you'll probably see recommendations for better sites that are easier to get into.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Specifically looking for HD content and specific encoder groups that only upload there.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Wow, you're keepin' it pretty vague. That's definitely a good start!

edit: Don't think I am just automatically assuming you're just collecting. I'm only saying you look like one with the level of sincerity you've exuded on the subject. Also, the only other topic that seems to interest you is the legality of filesharing in Canada.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 09-30-2011 at 07:56 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Not really sure how my posts from 3 years ago relate to what I'm posting now but I'm not collecting or anything like that. I'm specifically looking for CHD encodes that take a while to leak out onto other sites.

I don't really know how to be more specific than that.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Not really sure how my posts from 3 years ago relate to what I'm posting now but I'm not collecting or anything like that. I'm specifically looking for CHD encodes that take a while to leak out onto other sites.
    So then you lied because you didn't want to seem impatient?

Specifically looking for HD content and specific encoder groups that only upload there.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    They do only upload there, unless their torrents are LEAKED.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    You mean like the way scene releases get "leaked". Must be really hard to find an alternative site...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Screener's Avatar Poster
    Maybe he heard that from the 1. October the user Class "Nexus Master" will be able to send invites. But don't hope of to much invites, see the requirement for "Nexus Master".

Nexus Master :
    Must have been be a member for at least 30 weeks, have downloaded at least 3TB and have a ratio at or above 6.55. The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met.
    Note that you will be automatically demoted from this status if your ratio drops below 6.45 at any time

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So Nexus Master is Chinese for "I will wake up in a few months and realized that I've pointlessly wasted a bit of my life".
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast