Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions

Ok I know its another thread...but this one is for those people who think 'Revolutions' was a little duff!!! (anyways that other thread is all just noobs talking about bins/cues and cam versions)

Right I've said before that watching a Telesync version of a movie on a 25" TV does not even come close to watching it up there on the Silver screen, so i can only really judge the movie so much..so here goes...

'Revolutions' consists of:-
    Gunfight in club, people walking on ceiling (looks like an afterthought from the directors).
    Big fight with walking endoskeletons and sentinels (lots of explosions)
    Fight with Neo and Smith in rain...The End..

After watching all this i gotta say this was an absolute dire ending to the Trilogy..please,please,please dont make anymore..its just all gotten a bit boring..the first one was a shot in the arm for the Movie industry, it f***in' rocked (bullet time, kung fu, heroes in black, guns and more guns)..the 2nd one, storyline, characters and actions sequences still delivered the goods (hundreds of smiths, characters like the Virus twins, seraph, the Highway sequence)...but the final one seemed like a f***in' afterthought, why the hell they didn't edit 2 and 3 down and make one movie i dont f***in' know (CASH IN!!! Ching Ching!!!&#33 Dont get me wrong those computer geeks must have been working overtime in post-production to get the main battle sequence created (that rocks!!&#33 but everything else around it is just padding...anyone else think that the way the movie linked into the final neo/smith battle seemed like they edited 1/2hour outta the movie??? and the ending with that sunset WTF?!!?! Wachowski's/Joel silver u guys did a fantastic job with the 1st and ok with the 2nd but u made a f***in' stinker with this one boys and ended the Trilogy on a bad note...Shit even Georgey Lucas did better with 'Return of the Jedi' (it can be done)....Matrix Revolutions + Enter the Matrix (videogame) = Big fat f***in' Turkeys!!!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    you make such a good point man your 1 of the only few with brains in this place i agree the first was good after that your right it money thing ...awsome post man should be more like this I LOVE YOUR WORK ..PS MATRIX MOST OVERATED MOVIE IN THE WORLD

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Good point.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    It jus&#39; pisses me off when after such a ground-breaking movie like the 1st Matrix..it ends up with &#39;Revolutions&#39;... utter bollocks..shite________(fill in the blanks)...
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Well Said, Dudes&#33; I totally agree. I did not see the point of the ending. I feel that they just made it overly commercial. I mean think about it the Matrix was a Sci Fi Flick, much more darker, with an engaging storyline. Reloaded was okay, the fight scene with the agents was awesome, but the dancing scene in Zion, what the hell was that&#33;, and the third installement was really bad, wat was the point of him being stuck on the platform for wat a mere 10 seconds, I really thought they could have pushed this and made it more interesting, but they didn&#39;t, Trinity and Morpheus managed to get him out with ease, simply pointing a gun at the french guy. I just felt they cut and pasted things out from the first one, the infamous flying kick by trinity and neos &#39;come and get some&#39; pose. Why? Why? Why?

Do u think they will make another? I hope not

Really Disappointing, they should have just left it at matrix.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I felt the sameway about the end fight. There was no getting around the bushes, it was the program called smith is taking over, cables go his head, and boom&#33;&#33; walking through the rain, "it ends tonight"..But it wasn&#39;t that bad, good action and awsome effects..

BUT...I thought the twins were in it.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by justin89@12 November 2003 - 19:19
    I felt the sameway about the end fight. There was no getting around the bushes, it was the program called smith is taking over, cables go his head, and boom&#33;&#33; walking through the rain, "it ends tonight"..But it wasn&#39;t that bad, good action and awsome effects..

BUT...I thought the twins were in it.
    Yep that end &#39;Fight&#39; sequence jus seemed tacked on..as though the editors thought &#39;shit we gotta edit this flick down a little..we&#39;ve got over 3 weeks of footage here?&#33;?&#39; ...Agent Smith probably the best..no.. was the best character in the whole Trilogy, and how much screen time did he get in the 3rd part?? Gives &#39;The Oracle&#39; some lovin, talks to a little girl, fights with Neo...cmon did the wachowski&#39;s lose the plot somewhere (was there ever a plot in revolutions???)...and that new lady playin&#39; the Oracle, what a miserable cow&#33;&#33;&#33; oh she did manage a smile at the end though... Watch the original and remember the time before money went to the Wachowski&#39;s heads&#33;&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    a little off topic, but Slimboyfatz, did you give up on your site? Cause it don&#39;t work anymore.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I thought it was ok, you&#39;ve got to realise that the latest movie wasn&#39;t there to better the last one, you&#39;ve got to treat all three movies as one long movie, because that’s what the matrix trilogy is.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by justin89@12 November 2003 - 19:44
    a little off topic, but Slimboyfatz, did you give up on your site? Cause it don&#39;t work anymore.
    Yeah sorry m8...i think the last cover i did was the &#39;Kill Bill&#39; one..and well not many people were helping out, submitting covers and stuff (i can only design so many covers myself) and other reasons...if anyone fancies hosting the site i can stick all the images and html pages onto an FTP server..coz i would like to see the site carry on..there were some really great covers sent in..not like some of the shit you get on CDCovers.cc.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast