Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burn .bin

Poster
    i read the pinned but it only tells you how to make a .cue from a CD.

I d/l Office 2003 from Sharereactor and i got a bin image. I tried to look for a .cue using ISOBuster but there wasn't one. Is there a way i can burn without a .cue or a way to make a .cue from a d/l file?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Im pretty sure you need the cue file to but wait untill someone else answers.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Convert it to ISO with winiso and burn it with nero. No cue needed.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    muchspl2
    i wonderde ho long it would take for people to say to chang it to iso
    a cue can be made with just notepad

FILE "image-name.BIN" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

"image-name.BIN" being the name of the image file.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    I wondered how long it would take or some jerkoff to say what you just said

ISO&#39;s are mountable images. Fuck that bin and notepad crap, I don&#39;t need to look all elite

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Use CDRWIN 5.0, click on write cd image on left panel,you dont need a cue,drag image to bottom right and burn,Job done,worked fine for my office 2003 bin.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    use winiso to make a bootalbe cd boss

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    oh I forgot you can&#39;t mount a bin file, dame I wish you could, o why want someone think of us and make a program that can mount bins, oh wait
    daemon tools and nero image drive and no way even alcohol 120% can mount bins so stfu if you have no idea what your talking about and if you can&#39;t open a notepad and copy and past then thats not being ellet thats board line kindergarten skills so I ask how hard can it be to fucking open a notepad and copy and paste

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    You&#39;re wrong but too bitter too admit it right now.
    Nero image drive won&#39;t mount a bin. I did check. It took some time to go through several hundred gigs to find one crappy bin to prove it though. You just stick to your linux formats, dos tools and notepad though if that&#39;s what makes you feel good.
    I prefer to move ahead into the future and use what I can to make life a little easier. For me and the people I share these files with.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    muchspl2
    people who don&#39;t understand simple things like cue&#39;s keep spreading the misinformation that you have to convert them to iso, thats simply not true, and to tell you the truth I could care less if nero could mount bins or not, I have never tried it, I mount Bins all the time with daemon tools as it seems faster the alcohol but only recently stumbled across Nero&#39;s attempt to do the same

point is you don&#39;t have to convert jack shit and the people that say you do are wrong and thats it.

stop spreading misinformation its a freaking note pad and a few lines that you copy and paste, its not that hard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast