Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Murses.

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I think he meant email2k. But being someone who is obsessed with y2k, he predictably mis-spelt it.
    Ballbag.

You're pretty fucking down on that being a ballbag, man. You're giving off that natural ballbag vibe. I'm sure that you're plenty up to speed on the down wid the groove the kids would wanna get down with your low down despite the Downs you get down on.

Spastic.
    Reject, is that you? How did you get in there? Make your way to the eyeball and tell me what you see, okay? We'll have you out of there in no time x

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    And (I think it goes without saying) that anyone who would use "knowledge" of (someone who is brave enough to face the challenges of raising a child with) a severe disability to intentionally hurt the members of that family ANYONE WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING WOULD BE FOREVER BRANDED (not on a humor-level) as BEING LOWER THAN MOLDY COCKROACH DIARRHEA.

In fact, such a weak mimicry of a human being should NEVER show their pathetic, hideous face here again. They would not be welcomed by ANYONE.
    This is all very interesting, but I don't really care about any of it.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    This is all very interesting, but I don't really care about any of it.
    Fair enough. Much of it came about due to PM sent to me by a friend. Apparently, there is someone toying with the idea, and I feel sorry for him as a person. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    And (I think it goes without saying) that anyone who would use "knowledge" of (someone who is brave enough to face the challenges of raising a child with) a severe disability to intentionally hurt the members of that family ANYONE WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING WOULD BE FOREVER BRANDED (not on a humor-level) as BEING LOWER THAN MOLDY COCKROACH DIARRHEA.

In fact, such a weak mimicry of a human being should NEVER show their pathetic, hideous face here again. They would not be welcomed by ANYONE.
    You seem to mock my diagnosis with little restraint, though. I find it hypocritical, that's all. I would be okay if you wouldn't have yielded your ground about the humor and your son. But pulling the punch back basically says that your opinion sways in whatever direction aids you in avoiding the most conflict.

But heck, what do I know, my fingers are just cringing randomly on my keyboard.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    You seem to mock my diagnosis with little restraint, though. I find it hypocritical, that's all. I would be okay if you wouldn't have yielded your ground about the humor and your son. But pulling the punch back basically says that your opinion sways in whatever direction aids you in avoiding the most conflict.

But heck, what do I know, my fingers are just cringing randomly on my keyboard.
    Feel free to joke with me. You know the difference. I made my first post, and would have left it, as is, and people could have joined in. However, I was informed of details I was not aware of (and apparently you were) and you felt it acceptable to hurt that family. It would be the same as me emailing jokes about your condition to your family, mocking them for having a deficient, deformed son.

How 'bout this... you take an aspirin for your poor widdle fingers, and I will continue helping my son learn to eat, walk, and speak more than 5 words.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I was informed of details I was not aware of (and apparently you were) and you felt it acceptable to hurt that family.
    I have no idea what you're talking about, to be honest. I was just poking fun at Chavis.
    I know about his daughter and brother (and that's about it). I specifically hurled the insult back at him with confidence because I knew it wasn't a soft spot (the entire wanker is almost a giant pink jello blob, apparently), and had no idea it might actually be prevalent in his life.
    Ellipses go here.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    I was informed of details I was not aware of (and apparently you were) and you felt it acceptable to hurt that family.
    I have no idea what you're talking about, to be honest. I was just poking fun at Chavis.
    I know about his daughter and brother (and that's about it). I specifically hurled the insult back at him with confidence because I knew it wasn't a soft spot (the entire wanker is almost a giant pink jello blob, apparently), and had no idea it might actually be prevalent in his life.
    I hope this was a misunderstanding. The way it was presented to me in PMs (not from Chalice, BTW), was that you had been sitting on some "information" (something I was unaware of, and that surprised me) and your last post was a threat to use it.

Honestly, at the point of your last post, I was actually playing along- that's why I posted the "Owl Poster". I simply thought someone had confused my son for someone else. Didn't care much, and thought I would play "The Horrible Parent Who Neglects His Down's Son". It wasn't until I was told privately that it crossed some lines that I did NOT wish to be party to it. We don't have many uncrossable lines here, but I believe I have clarified HOW detestable that would be. That falls out of posting, and becomes an action.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    I hope this was a misunderstanding. The way it was presented to me in PMs (not from Chalice, BTW), was that you had been sitting on some "information" (something I was unaware of, and that surprised me) and your last post was a threat to use it.

Honestly, at the point of your last post, I was actually playing along- that's why I posted the "Owl Poster". I simply thought someone had confused my son for someone else. Didn't care much, and thought I would play "The Horrible Parent Who Neglects His Down's Son". It wasn't until I was told privately that it crossed some lines that I did NOT wish to be party to it. We don't have many uncrossable lines here, but I believe I have clarified HOW detestable that would be. That falls out of posting, and becomes an action.
    Well, if I committed some deplorable action while being unaware of it, I'd love if it was highlighted to me, so that I can avoid cutting people deeply online.

I with absolute honesty have no idea what line I crossed with my post. The only possible negative light that I can see it taken as, is a "threat" (seriously, who came up with that; I was just being my normal meandering self) towards Chavis's daughter's condition. But she's far from being a down's patient, and if someone draws a connection between those two things, then honestly said person is overly sensitive/careful around these parts. I was simply juxtaposing some irony on the brotherly love from the other thread.

As for "pulling the punch back", as I stated earlier, that was still in reference to yourself. I was running with the assumption that you made a Down's joke, someone's vagina got some sand in it, and they told you to draw a cross on your mouth in the future to stop yourself from carrying out the devil's deeds. That's what I meant when I said "avoiding conflict". I have no idea whether or not the topic affects anyone but yourself here.
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    I have no idea whether or not the topic affects anyone but yourself here.
    That fact changes A LOT.

There is still the possibility that someone else is mistaken, but there is a BIG difference between inadvertently stumbling, and holding cards to "use" at the right time. As for confirmation of Chalice's daughter (could it be another one of his kids we are talking about? IDK) I do not know if that is the case. It was suggested to me that was something Chalice had never openly discussed- I'm not going to push for an answer. If you were not intending to cross a line, I have no more iron in the fire.

And, I will leave with humor (humour for our Canadian members) regarding my son is VERY much an acceptable topic- in fact, I have NEVER considered it taboo. Once I openly discussed my son- I even used pics of both my kids as avys for awhile after they were first born. I have never placed anything funny as unapproachable. I actually like the Owls...

10. Lounge   -   #40
    There is still the possibility that someone else is mistaken ... holding cards to "use" at the right time.
    I'm not that cruel. I'll make it a point not to address Chavis in the same manner again.
    As I said a long time ago, MBM, I worked at a small center for a while, so I know what lines are/aren't funny, especially on topics like these. I'd think that after the chat I had with you back then, you'd find it weird that I'd be so two-faced so as to use it as a double-edged sword.

As for this "someone" who thinks I'm twisted enough to hold on to pieces of information to the point of hurting people online with them, you're welcome to approach me in private messages and clarify how evil you see me as, exactly. I find it personally insulting that amidst all the humor I attempt to throw around someone takes me for a serious conniver.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast