Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Murses.

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Discuss.

Personally, I just bought me a Beene Attache. Used to go around with a Levenger Bomber Messenger prior to yesterday, and laptop bags before then.
    How do the dicks in the lounge keep themselves company? Do any of you think the current trend of carry-on cases are symbolic of the "pussification of man"?
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I thought a murse was a male nurse?
    Other than that when a man carries a purse it's still a purse the only difference is that you can now safely assume that individual is gay.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I carry a purse, no lie. It's a small leather bag (with a strap, shorter than that of a fanny pack) holding all of my rolling tobacco stuff (pouch of tobacco, hand shooter, case with tubes, extra papers and filters). It also usually holds my micro USB wire in case I need to charge in the car or at school.

How do I carry it, you ask? The strap wrapped around my wrist while I palm the bag, allowing me to make a fist reserved for the first person to seriously try to call me a fag. It's a pipe dream though, most people either don't care or don't want to mess with the guy palms his man bag.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I would love to see you and Rings get in a scuffle over whose man-sack was more manly. You could both start swinging your perspective purses, and calling each other names....Or, you could just accessorize and go out on a proper date.

Gawd I love the safety of the internets. Nobody hitting me with their purse...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I carry a purse, no lie. .......... with the guy palms his man bag.
    I see some connection.

Seriously internet stupidity aside ,if it works for you I couldn't care in the least. The only objection I have to "fashion" is that people tend not to do things because it's a good idea but rather because marketing firms tell them to.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Don't forget that time Rings tried to convince us he wore stiletto heels because they were "comfortable". We all know he does it because it makes his calves look sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Hey I'd already come to the conclusion that Darth Rings was gay and like mjmacky and his purse I have no problem with it.
    Now if Darth Rings just wasn't such a tool.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Ellipses go here.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Men should look like men.

Ofc, I should think a Murse would go nicely with a mankini.

borat-mankini-very-nice.jpg
    Last edited by harrydresden; 10-04-2011 at 07:41 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You could both start swinging your perspective purses, and calling each other names
    You clearly have misjudged my fighting style, and it was my fault for misleading you. I don't swing arms, fists or murses. I wrestle them to the ground, hip to hip while I thrust and grind them against the pavement. Now if that sounded sexy to you, you just had a man on man fantasy.

In case anyone was wondering if I always carried my man bag, the answer is no. I used to to walk around carrying a tin can with all of that inside. How's that for fashion sense?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast