Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: What BTN taught me

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

- Splice is a good guy. I know 99.999% of people don't give a shit, but he's a friend of mine, and I take offense when people just slug him without giving him a chance. Don't be offensive, please. If you're going to pick out apart vBooM's words, then play the person. Don't just name drop and trash talk someone to spite at somebody else.
    If I took the word of a disembodied voice on the internet for anything I'd be even more foolish than I am now.Also I take real offense at your offense so take your incorporeal self and fuck off.

- I've slept with Artemis's mom. And yes, she's older than mom jokes, so she's fair game.
    Art's my friend, a much better friend btw than Splice will ever be to you so I take even greater offense at you stooping to insult his mother.

You can thank your lucky stars that the one thing that is tempering my anger at your crudeness is I for one am not buying for a second that you have ever actually slept with anything female. Except your dog and possibly the little girl who lives down the street ,which would go a long way in explaining her recent catatonia.

Backie (1) - FST (0). I thought that the subtext needed highlighting.
    The day Backie bests jacky is the day I don't consider you an unfunny, insincere,opportunistic waste of space. Which is to say,never.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-08-2011 at 06:15 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Michael Jackson's Macintosh? See that's funny, because you hate apple.
    I had a little PC repair business going until I learned that I hated every stranger whose computer I fixed. Unofficial tag line, let a Mac fix your PC.
    Cracking tagline, maybe you should trademark it quick before someone else does.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011