Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What BTN taught me

ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Somewhere between age 0 and 120, give or take. Some people pass away before it ever happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vBooM View Post

you mad bro, you mad?
    I was going to answer on SBT-threads but instead i just quote you.
    Quote Originally Posted by vBooM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    #care
    big man over the internet? nice one.

If you knew your facts, he was the main uploader on ScT, the best and will always be, the greatest tracker of the torrent generation.

Of course, your 12 and were only a wee sperm then.

Learn your facts before fail trolling son.
    Sure i could be 12 years old but atleast i dont talk shit and act like an internet hero..."soon" means what? today, tomorrow or next month? its easy to say something like "soon" since you have no clue, eih?
    And i do know my fact, have you heard about autoupload script?
    "he was the main uploader on ScT, the best and will always be" if he was the main uploader and the best why his site is dead? i would imagine ppl will follow since he is the best of the best.
    He uploaded like +100TB on ScT, i could pull hundreds of uploaders of different sites who uploaded more data than him and still not going to claim to be the best of the best.
    And now back to you.
    "you mad bro, you mad?"
    Stalker, you mad bro?

The thing that made splic3 and SCT so extra was the pre times, they were beating topsites and 3/4 of the scene on the SCT pre times, where as EZTV take 20mins, anyone can upload 100TB, not every can get consistent pre times. and btw mr know it all, he finished with 432TB upload. Proves what you know.

And i know when the site is coming back, but why should i share the information to bellends like you?
    Last edited by vBooM; 10-06-2011 at 09:19 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm honestly surprised that functioning at it's present level your brain has the capacity to tell you that you need to breathe.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-06-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm honestly surprised that functioning at it's present level your brain has the capacity to tell you that you need to breathe.
    Thought i was on your block list, thanks for the change of heart <3 Love you forever. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Btw kid, im proving facts to kids who dont know shit, looks like you have joined that group too. You know nothing about btn sct and splic3, so why still you still hitting it hard with your constant fail trolling? Makes you look like more of a kid than i thought you were,
    Last edited by vBooM; 10-06-2011 at 10:05 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't profess know anything about bt or ScT or something called splic3.I got into filesharing because I like movies and music and used to like more than I do now, video games. The rest of the associated baggage that you seem interested in is the domain of people trying hard to prove they have more to them than their intellect and small lives otherwise indicate.
    As for not putting you on ignore ,I believe more in the right of someone to say something even if as in your case it's stupid and ignorant to the extreme than my right to shut it out .That and I find you entertaining in a organ grinder's monkey sort of way.

That is if organ grinder's monkeys weren't cute and had half their current I.Q.

Also thanks for calling me a kid ,I take that as a compliment.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-06-2011 at 10:19 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster
    I don't profess know anything about bt or ScT or something called splic3.I got into filesharing because I like movies and music and used to like more than I do now, video games. The rest of the associated baggage that you seem interested in is the domain of people trying hard to prove they have more to them than their intellect and small lives otherwise indicate.
    As for not putting you on ignore ,I believe more in the right of someone to say something even if as in your case it's stupid and ignorant to the extreme than my right to shut it out .That and I find you entertaining in a organ grinder's monkey sort of way.

That is if organ grinder's monkeys weren't cute and had half their current I.Q.

Also thanks for calling me a kid ,I take that as a compliment.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post

Very good point for those that are in the need. For me personally though one HD site, in particular, takes care of my "simple" needs with non-scene tv encodes and web-dls. But good info for those without such a site already.
    Those in ,as it were,the actual need amounting to exactly zero give or take zero.
    Seriously out of personal curiosity at what age and how many children before someone acquires any sense?
    Come on dude...Don't be so bored that you resort to picking apart statements for aparently no real need except...I don't know. Excuse me for using the word "need" as opposed to "want" (as that is the only thing I can figure you typing about (notice how I try to appease you by typing "typing" as my first instinct was to type "talking"). And for you to remark and associate my use of need instead of want as me not having acquired sense, is offensive/condescending. I am being nice. Be a dick to someone else.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    bumrocks is ScT's new admin. You can ask all your questions in pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post

Those in ,as it were,the actual need amounting to exactly zero give or take zero.
    Seriously out of personal curiosity at what age and how many children before someone acquires any sense?
    Come on dude...Don't be so bored that you resort to picking apart statements for aparently no real need except...I don't know. Excuse me for using the word "need" as opposed to "want" (as that is the only thing I can figure you typing about (notice how I try to appease you by typing "typing" as my first instinct was to type "talking"). And for you to remark and associate my use of need instead of want as me not having acquired sense, is offensive/condescending. I am being nice. Be a dick to someone else.
    I think the last bit is impossible, half the guys on these boards have the Iq of a goldfish, and realy do have no life, so it comes easy to them.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Can't help but lol at guys who take BT more seriously than they (should) take their RLs.
    Anyone with half a brain doesn't give a flying fuck about some random dude who uploaded stuff on some random dead website. Yes, its that simple.

As for guys playing all 'leet' just coz they're able to see some odd release on a site 3 secs before everyone else, I really feel sorry, for the majority of the regular people they are out to 'impress' simply don't give a fuck. Again, its that simple. Period.
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 10-07-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast