Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nokia N-gage

if anybody has any games or knows where to find anything intresting for this platform, please pot here.

2. Games   -   #2
    *bump

3. Games   -   #3
    what do u mean? like a emulator? cause from what iv seen its all just ps1 stuff. if u want aturl games to burn im pritty sure there carts. w8 for a emultor or get a ps1 emultor.

www.ngemu.com

is pritty gd

4. Games   -   #4
    no im looking for games ive seen on a couple of sites that theyve been copied but the downloads dont work already!

5. Games   -   #5
    aha somebody has posted some on kazaa now!!

btw you can play ngames on the nokia 3650 and 7250 also they have the same platform if any body is intrested.

you can also get a gameboy colour emulator.

there is no gb advance emulator yet. i don't know if its possible for one to be devoped in the future?

here are some intresting links;

n-gage resource good place for downloads, was the only site with working n-gage games

quake3000tk downloads/info

nokia 3650 tips(all these apply for the n-gage also) good place for tips and links to the gboy emulator and roms

howards forums s60 platform phones good place for info and any questions about any software etc

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by basics@13 November 2003 - 19:21
    aha somebody has posted some on kazaa now!!

btw you can play ngames on the nokia 3650 and 7250 also they have the same platform if any body is intrested.

you can also get a gameboy colour emulator.

there is no gb advance emulator yet. i don't know if its possible for one to be devoped in the future?

here are some intresting links;

n-gage resource good place for downloads, was the only site with working n-gage games

quake3000tk downloads/info

nokia 3650 tips(all these apply for the n-gage also) good place for tips and links to the gboy emulator and roms

howards forums s60 platform phones good place for info and any questions about any software etc
    um interesting i hav a nokia 3650 how wod i go about getting thps on to my fone then?

7. Games   -   #7
    check out the above links howards forums would be a good place to start

8. Games   -   #8
    anybody like me to do a how to.... guide?

if anybodys intrested let me know, if theres enough intrest ill do 1

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by basics@13 November 2003 - 20:01
    anybody like me to do a how to.... guide?

if anybodys intrested let me know, if theres enough intrest ill do 1
    a how to guid for b gd thnx

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    do a guide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast