Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help me to understand What. CD

kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by jowa_cd View Post
    What.CD has a nasty habit of that, It don't matter If you're a good user or not...once you're disabled it's na yeon Impossible to get your account back.
    This might have been somewhat true 3 years ago, but I'd like to say that we re-enable a lot of users providing they are honest, some of whom most other trackers would never even consider.
    3 years ago sexten dealt with similar stuff @ what.cd. can't say anything bad about that time, i had very positive experience when i needed to resolve problems with some of my invitees. but two years ago, there was ted maul already and it was emmm a whole different story

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by crdjhtw66 View Post
    If I shall write my e-mail in post, whether it will be considered as infringement of rules?
    Yes, e-mail posting isn't allowed here. jowa's 1 post short of having PM privileges, but that doesn't help much when you still need to wait another week. That makes it sort of difficult for you two to talk privately as far as this forum is concerned.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    Generally, these threads are just a good source of lulz
    Your post sums up this thread.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    To anon : thanks for explanation to me. I'll be wait.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If I shall write my e-mail in post, whether it will be considered as infringement of rules?
    Yes, e-mail posting isn't allowed here.
    There is no rule of any kind against posting an email address.
    Last edited by Skiz; 10-09-2011 at 11:38 PM.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    I was under the impression posting e-mails to evade the PM and invite section prerequisites wasn't allowed. But then again that could be a broader interpretation from my side.
    Last edited by anon; 10-09-2011 at 11:53 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    To anon : thanks for explanation to me. I'll be wait.
    or just come back in #what.cd-disabled and wait for me to contact you, that'll work too.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    To Skiz : thanks for help. Nice avatar.

To jowa_cd : thank you very much! Certainly I contact you in *what.cd-disabled soon but I see that I with you am on a site in different time. I will have days off on Thursday and on Friday and then I shall try to contact you in *what.cd-disabled. Thank once again, you the sensitive and decent person.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I was under the impression posting e-mails to evade the PM and invite section prerequisites wasn't allowed. But then again that could be a broader interpretation from my side.
    That's what i thought as well but maybe we are just thinking "common sense" instead of an actual rule?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I ask moderator to close this thread because jowa_cd - admin from What.CD has considered my problem and has given me the benefit of the doubt and re-enabled my account despite of set of concurrences with user which live in one region with me.

I also want to tell that jowa_cd - the sensitive, decent and fair person and to thank him with all my heart.

I thank also everyone, who posting in this thread.
    Last edited by crdjhtw66; 10-27-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123