Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hahahahahahaha!!!

For years I've wanted one of the scamming bastards who phone people up and tell them their computer is infected with some crap or other to phone me... and one of them just did... he won't be doing that to any other poor sod

2. Lounge   -   #2
    he obviously got what he deserved

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    For years I've wanted one of the scamming bastards who phone people up and tell them their computer is infected with some crap or other to phone me... and one of them just did... he won't be doing that to any other poor sod
    So you are saying you got him "so good" that he quit his job as a phone scammer? Do you think you are the only one who has ever berated them for being a scammer? I'm guessing about 4 seconds after disconnecting from you, he called the next number on his sheet. That 4 seconds must have been nerve-wracking, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I never berated him at all.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Care to "enlighten" us on how you caused him to end his scamming ways? It is your thread, after all...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I'm sure you have a very capable imagination... I'll have to take the Fifth on that officer.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You sent him pictures of one of his kids that you acquired through a pedophilia filesharing ring?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    You didn't tell him about the woman who trampled your heart, did you?

Oh wait, Macky already covered that with his post...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You sent him pictures of one of his kids that you acquired through a pedophilia filesharing ring?
    He doesn't have a computer to view them on... so that would be pointless.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    You truly are a sad bastard, mate.

You're one double hard motherfucker, aren't you. I especially love the devil deepthroaticon.

You scare me. Wooooooo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast