Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Playback stutters mostly with immerse releases

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think that I can't settle your argument by saying with absolute certainty no one really cares one way or the other.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    We know that, but nothing beats arguing over the internet. It's a great way to relax and if you're lucky, you'll even get to LOL!!! for real. Seriously try it. Just come up with some other reason why it's the posters/releases fault instead of dulling down the thread even more.
    Last edited by Night0wl; 10-20-2011 at 12:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I just thought of something else. He should probably unplug all his USB devices because I remember I had all these USB devices plugged in one time and my video was stuttering so tell OP to unplug all his USB devices. Also tell everyone else you know to unplug all your USB devices.

Anyways, asked my buddy if he noticed anything that looks like stuttering on immerse releases lately and he confirmed. That's all I needed, actual story. Took like 15 seconds to cover the topic.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Yeah right. I bet you forgot to ask him to unplug all his USB devices and checking again. In fact I have no USB devices attached most of the time and don't get stutter. So congratulations, you solved the thread

Only problem is what the fuck are we gonna do now? Any ideas for a new project?
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Join immerse

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    No, this is much more fun. Joining IMMERSE would mean I would have to leave you, because sceners hate BT. Didn't you know that?
    Last edited by Night0wl; 10-20-2011 at 12:37 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    No, this is much more fun. Joining IMMERSE would mean I would have to leave you, because sceners hate BT. Didn't you know that?
    I tend to ignore the hypocrisy of the scene's supposed principled stance, in that they despise bt because of files that get "leaked". In reality, they wouldn't want to give up the relevance bt and filesharing in general give them.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Only problem is what the fuck are we gonna do now?
    My prediction is that you and macky are fast on your way to kissing and making up. Possibly even a date night in the near future. I recommend curling underneath a blanket together and watching Bridesmaids.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just come up with some other reason why it's the posters/releases fault instead of dulling down the thread even more.
    I think that would probably be impossible.
    Actually I'm thinking the only way to make it any duller is either the addition of a realtime webcam showing paint drying or hotshotnumbernumbernumbernumber showing up to enlighten us all on HD encodes.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    hotbeefinjection1234 is the champion of everything HDTV, mentioning his name scares me, please... no more startling

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast