Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Playback stutters mostly with immerse releases

Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    Seems WEB-DL is the only way to go e.g. the new episode The.Walking.Dead.S02E04.Cherokee.Rose.720p.WEB-DL Just Google it if you don't have torrent site access to it or the site you can get it on is a bitch to seed on.

edit: Just curious but do these releases show up on BTN?
    yea seems like the only option...btn has ton of web dl

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    BTN's a beauteen
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Damn, then I have to find an invite. Wasn't planning on signing up to any more sites ever, but rather cut down on the ones I'm already on.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Damn, then I have to find an invite. Wasn't planning on signing up to any more sites ever, but rather cut down on the ones I'm already on.
    think btn disabled invites for now

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I doubt they stop recruiting just because they don't let users invite. Anyway i guess it's just wait and see because I asked someone. I ignored every invite offer thinking I didn't need it before, but BMTV is just so hard to seed on. Not the end of the world though, since they can be found elsewhere. It's just more of a hassle that way.

In the perfect world there would be one site for everything. Unfortunately Utopia is far off still.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    I doubt they stop recruiting just because they don't let users invite. Anyway i guess it's just wait and see because I asked someone. I ignored every invite offer thinking I didn't need it before, but BMTV is just so hard to seed on. Not the end of the world though, since they can be found elsewhere. It's just more of a hassle that way.

In the perfect world there would be one site for everything. Unfortunately Utopia is far off still.
    tv torrents ro is good to if you can get an invite on there

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    BTN invites can only be sent by power users "and above", and only when the site meets their donation goals methinks.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456