Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deluge Issue

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I wasn't being mean, I thought he would appreciate the correction so he wouldn't do the same thing in the future and so the number of people thinking him retarded could be held to a minimum.
    Now if if I could just do something about him being a lying bastard.
    Hmm OK, point taken! A lying bastard definitely doesn't deserve free massage when I can't have it!

In other news, I just bought myself a brand new bicycle. I look so darn cool on it with my brand new helmet, and it's lightning fast too! Just thought you all wanted to know..

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It's hard for me to imagine you looking cool on your bike without any spandex on your body.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    It's hard for me to imagine you looking cool on your bike without any spandex on your body.

Attachment 89089
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I stand corrected.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappen View Post
    In other news, I just bought myself a brand new bicycle. I look so darn cool on it with my brand new helmet, and it's lightning fast too! Just thought you all wanted to know..
    My bike can do this, your argument is invalid.

0.jpg
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I don't look anything like that. My bike is dark green! and it got pretty green fenders too, to protect me from mudd and water. That way i can ride my bike wearing clothes from now on without having to worry about stains.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12