Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deluge Issue

locusprince's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    So i got this annoying problem which deluge is not working on a server and keep getting this massage " the application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace tool for more details" i tried every version out there but i got nothing just the same massage every time. so i shall i do? and Is there a 64bit version of deluge ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    we are talking about windows version right ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    locusprince's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    yes. Windows server 2008

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I would help you but for the obvious reason you are just using the server to buffer accounts so you can them attempt to trade them.

Serious all things considered as someone without a fast upload speed and seeing as we are apparently talking self interest here it would be better for me if you never got the thing to work.

Also it's message.If you get a free massage by using Deluge then I really need to consider changing clients.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also it's message.If you get a free massage by using Deluge then I really need to consider changing clients.
    Now you're just being mean IdolEyes787! I guess too much dwelling on these forums can turn anyone into a cynic..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    If you get a free massage by using Deluge then I really need to consider changing clients.
    Totally. uTorrent is a bitch in that regard.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Come on IdolEyes , what would Jesus do ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Go for the free massage, dude was poor
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Didn't he use to play for the Mets? If he did then probably lose.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappen View Post
    Now you're just being mean IdolEyes787! I guess too much dwelling on these forums can turn anyone into a cynic..
    I wasn't being mean, I thought he would appreciate the correction so he wouldn't do the same thing in the future and so the number of people thinking him retarded could be held to a minimum.
    Now if if I could just do something about him being a lying bastard.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-17-2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast