Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast Track Central

ok i was on fast track central last night,posted in a couple of forums,but this morning i can't get on at all.Tried using the link in k-lite but it says i do not have permission to view "on this forum/server".
    whats happened? I'd appreciate any help.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    muchspl2
    its down, I was talking to a few in the irc channel and they couldn't get in either will know whats going on in the next 24 or so hours, hope the mpaa doesn't have anything to do with shutting them down again

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    thanks for the reply mate,hope they're not down for too long.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Is FastTrack Movies still down?
    Man that's a great site!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    yep look like the mpaa struck again i don t see how the mpaa was able to shut them down when they was in the uk but they did

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    I miss FTM. :'(

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by sirhumpalot1996@12 November 2003 - 13:31
    yep look like the mpaa struck again i don t see how the mpaa was able to shut them down when they was in the uk but they did
    Is that really what happened? Do you know where Zin posts?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by saucysandy@13 November 2003 - 05:53
    ...Do you know where Zin posts?
    Use the forum search.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by saucysandy+13 November 2003 - 04:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (saucysandy @ 13 November 2003 - 04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sirhumpalot1996@12 November 2003 - 13:31
    yep look like the mpaa struck again i don t see how the mpaa was able to shut them down when they was in the&nbsp; uk but they did&nbsp;
    Is that really what happened? Do you know where Zin posts? [/b][/quote]
    saucysandy nikeus post on sharereactor under the guest lounge on the forum there about being shut down by the mpaa

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by sirhumpalot1996+13 November 2003 - 13:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sirhumpalot1996 @ 13 November 2003 - 13:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by saucysandy@13 November 2003 - 04:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-sirhumpalot1996
    @12 November 2003 - 13:31

Is that really what happened? Do you know where Zin posts?
    saucysandy nikeus post on sharereactor under the guest lounge on the forum there about being shut down by the mpaa [/b][/quote]
    Thanks hump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast