2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I have acc and want B2S

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    tito27's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    have account want NB or any good offer

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I want your sister(or your mom, either one). Hook that up and I'll gladly have someone invite me to Uk-2 and then trade the account to you.

By the way, how many Uk-2 accounts do you have to go through? On the first page alone there's three different trade threads from you either having or trading the site. You'se a busy little boi.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 10-21-2011 at 06:16 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    The more they trade the better, makes it easier to find and ban them

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I want your sister(or your mom, either one). Hook that up and I'll gladly have someone invite me to Uk-2 and then trade the account to you.

By the way, how many Uk-2 accounts do you have to go through? On the first page alone there's three different trade threads from you either having or trading the site. You'se a busy little boi.
    You may want to reconsider that as I think the chances of Fiji's sister/mom being hot are probably on a par with him actually being a decent member of that site.

I want your sister(or your mom, either one). Hook that up and I'll gladly have someone invite me to Uk-2 and then trade the account to you.<br>
    <br>
    On a totally unrelated( unrelated get it, note);WT u want ? I thought the rules of the forum were pretty specific in that you had to post in English.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-21-2011 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Fiji's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Do you only do it with each other Taatpadlon sisters and mothers with some of you But I do have that
    With your mother, but whenever it comes it will be you suck me to be a slider and fasts it to your mother

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You may want to reconsider that as I think the chances of Fiji's sister/mom being hot are probably on a par with him actually being a decent member of that site.
    You're right. Fiji I revoke my trade offer. But then again, a little ugly secks never hurt anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Fiji View Post

Do you only do it with each other Taatpadlon sisters and mothers with some of you But I do have that
    With your mother, but whenever it comes it will be you suck me to be a slider and fasts it to your mother
    What the hell? I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say there. Would someone be kind enough to translate for me?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think that was suppose to be an insult but really the only thing it insulted was my intelligence.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast