Thread: [REQ]Hip-Hop.Colony.2007.NTSC.MDVDR-CopyCAT ...Can somebody find this :)

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Haven't posted on here for a while,hopefully this is in the right section.Am doing some life skills gig and this DVD would really come in handy.The only torrent site that I still use doesn't have it and the DDL links I have found are on rapidshare(which are all dead).Am even willing to learn usenet if that is where I will find it.here's the nfo for the release:
    Spoiler: Show

will really appreciate it if you can find it.
    Last edited by sez; 10-20-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: am getting old,thought [S][/S] meant spoiler.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I didn't spot it on usenet, but if you ever want to check if anything is there, go to http://binsearch.info/ and give it a search. It's possible it's there if the name is coded (e.g. HHC or something whatever).
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Hi sez

I looked in a few places, but the links were broken, yes. There's a German site called xrel.to that seems to have it, though (I'm not familiar with it). I've just asked some people who may be members.
    Last edited by anon; 10-20-2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Typo
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    from what i know you can't download from xrel.to ....they don't have any links for down

didn't find either the release...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    r0bkupf's Avatar Wu-Tang Killa Beez
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Hi sez

I looked in a few places, but the links were broken, yes. There's a German site called xrel.to that seems to have it, though (I'm not familiar with it). I've just asked some people who may be members.
    xrel.to only indexes .nfo's....

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by johhny View Post
    from what i know you can't download from xrel.to ....they don't have any links for down
    Quote Originally Posted by r0bkupf View Post
    xrel.to only indexes .nfo's....
    Yes, so I was told yesterday, shortly after making my post. Sorry bro
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Hi sez

Hi ,
    thanks for your effort man.Will probably just have to buy the DVD.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sstarchild
    greattttttttttttttttttttttt