Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggest an American sports tracker

anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Please suggest trackers that either specialize or has torrents related to American sports specifically NFL/UFL...

Due to my recent relocation, I am missing all the action And I am quite tired of watching Rugby world cup...
    Last edited by emailk2; 10-23-2011 at 03:51 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Maybe you'll find something here.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Maybe you'll find something here.
    I saw that... but am not very clear which would have NFL/UFL.. for sure I am not looking for American soccer. What it seems from that following tracker might have (because others dont have):

Sport-Scene
    NHL Torrents

But I am not very much sure...
    Last edited by emailk2; 10-22-2011 at 05:24 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    NHL Torrents, Footie Torrents and a couple of others all 'merged' to become The Sports Torrent Network, and yeah, it lists pretty much what you're asking for... I generally am able to grab any football game I miss from there and even though I never watch it, there's plenty of NFL stuff which always seems pretty popular and well seeded
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    NHL Torrents, Footie Torrents and a couple of others all 'merged' to become The Sports Torrent Network, and yeah, it lists pretty much what you're asking for... I generally am able to grab any football game I miss from there and even though I never watch it, there's plenty of NFL stuff which always seems pretty popular and well seeded
    Great... this was helpful.. I signed up with NHL or TSTN.. yes this is exactly what I was looking for...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    an American*

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaza View Post
    an American*
    Care to explain further..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Gaza seems to believe your thread title is not understandable if you use "a" instead of "an" (which would be the right choice).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    For American football, it's tenyardtorrents (TYT) or bust. That sight has every football related torrent you could ever ask for. I personally enjoy the old NFL Films documentaries. They also have tons of old games from the 80s and 90s. Don't think it's open right now, though ...

Tracker
    http://tenyardtracker.com

Forum
    http://tenyardtorrents.com/forums/
    Last edited by Walrus; 10-26-2011 at 06:53 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    For American football, it's tenyardtorrents (TYT) or bust. That sight has every football related torrent you could ever ask for. I personally enjoy the old NFL Films documentaries. They also have tons of old games from the 80s and 90s. Don't think it's open right now, though ...

Tracker
    http://tenyardtracker.com
    Hey.. thanks.. but I am getting this:

The current user account limit (45000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast