Thread: Is there any way to get xbox live gold (1/3months) for free ?

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

Question Mark

My xbox live gold subscription just expired and looked on the internet and I found a few websites that offer 1 month or 3 months of xbox live gold ( a code) but all of them had those stupid surverys that needed to be made in order to get points .
    I tried a few but nothing , no points . I wanted to know if there's anyone here who managed to get a code from these sources and how ....

Can anyone help ?

Oh and another thing , I tought that the reason the surveys didn't work was because of my ip ( romania ) but I changed it to US and still nothing ...
    Any tips ?

Thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. Games   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    MS Points is its own thing, the M$ equivalent to money so that they can distort prices and hide how much they're charging you. You can use MS points whether you have a Silver or Gold subscription. Some games and promotions come with free XBOX Live Gold memberships, you use a code to redeem something like 2 weeks or a month. Don't confuse that with MS points though (which is money).
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Games   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    Oh and another thing , I tought that the reason the surveys didn't work was because of my ip ( romania ) but I changed it to US and still nothing ...
    Any tips ?
    Not to believe someone if they tell you that they aren't from Romania.
    Respect my lack of authority.