Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any coder available?

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    [QUOTE=Artemis;3622311]
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post

Well we could always resurrect your post history if you want bijoy ?
    That will be more than funny.

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Superlike.
    Last edited by bijoy; 10-25-2011 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Why is the fucking twat even around?
    He's been singled out for cheating on trackers, lying in threads to make his e-peen seem a little bigger, called an idiot hundreds of times (I take credit for 95% of those instances, thank you), and yet he keeps coming back?
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    reason:
    Bringing trolls out from under the bridge since '99
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    reason:
    Bringing trolls out from under the bridge since '99
    bijoy, are you who i think you are, or have i mistaken you for another troll?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    ^ Nice complement. Thanks.
    And its more than fascinating to see you post at only those threads in which I post with your awesome thinking power. I wonder whether your CapsLock key in your keyboard is broken or not because of excessive shouting.
    I'm surprised to see that you are yet to send a hatred message. Kool. Do you really look like the creature in your avatar?
    Teh n00b.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    brento's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by randoman View Post

2. I have no problem with the coder staying around once it's done if he wants to. Are you stupid? It's just that i want it to be country specific so he won't be interested..that is what i thought. OFC he can stay.
    3. No you fricking idiot. I tried coding it myself, read some guides, book entry level html, php, mysql etc. Plus i had a helping hand for free from a friend but i had to keep pushing things all the time to get a thing done.
    4. I seriously mean that. Retro has given a lot in concept and in code and i ain't planning on disrespecting him at all. Full credits will appear and everything.
    5. Just so you know..the tracker i had for 2+ years didn't even had a donate.php...it was all on me. server + seedboxes.
    I find it interesting that you ask me if I am stupid, considering the rather moronic first post you managed to dribble all over this forum. Why for instance did you not post such a request at the tbdev forums for a start ?

Also if you had administered a tracker for two years you would know that coding is an ongoing process, patches and updates need to be applied all the time, so an automated site is a fallacy. Now I know this because I know some coders, including those who code for bt sites and forums
    Your IDEAbank makes you sound like an immature teen, it isn't the idea, it is viability and implementation that are key, both of which you seem to be sadly lacking....

I harken back to my original summation: You're an idiot.
    just shut up and let him find his coder

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    And its more than fascinating to see you post at only those threads in which I post with your awesome thinking power. I wonder whether your CapsLock key in your keyboard is broken or not because of excessive shouting.
    I'm surprised to see that you are yet to send a hatred message. Kool. Do you really look like the creature in your avatar?
    Your post managed to momentarily confuse me.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I didn't understand much of what you wrote, but from what i can gather it seems like you're not who i thought you were.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    -complement is used for when someone or something matches another, as if it wasn't complete before it; compliment is used to praise or flatter someone
    -functioning keyboards are used for typing characters, voices are used for shouting. The shift key can be used in lieu of the CapsLock key
    -you could say "hate message" or "message of hatred"
    -cool is spelled with a 'c'
    -I actually look like a facsimile of the person depicted in my avatar, would you care to comment on that?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast