Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any coder available?

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by brento View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

I find it interesting that you ask me if I am stupid, considering the rather moronic first post you managed to dribble all over this forum. Why for instance did you not post such a request at the tbdev forums for a start ?

Also if you had administered a tracker for two years you would know that coding is an ongoing process, patches and updates need to be applied all the time, so an automated site is a fallacy. Now I know this because I know some coders, including those who code for bt sites and forums
    Your IDEAbank makes you sound like an immature teen, it isn't the idea, it is viability and implementation that are key, both of which you seem to be sadly lacking....

I harken back to my original summation: You're an idiot.
    just shut up and let him find his coder
    What an excellent idea! I mean this forum is just loaded with coders after all, and not spotty teens who haven't been laid yet trying to be l33t through an internet pseudonym.
    While we are at it, the tbdev forum might as well shut down because all the coders hang out here!
    Your post is spam, it contributes zero to the thread while I at least suggested posting on the tbdev forums, I just think most coders will be lying around laughing when the IDEAbank gets rolled out, but you never know.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Why not post a few of your simple ideas... and see if anyones willing to code it.
    More coders hang out here than you would think...
    I can think of at least 100 or so that I have seen post here in the last year that code in tbdev/tbsource all the time.

Having a finished site... is as someone said previously... impossible. Everytime you think your done... you either have bugs to fix, scripts to improve, or new ideas to code. I have been coding in tbsource since the original and I do mean original TB site was alive.
    I have yet to run out of new ideas to add to my code to make it more secure and more improved. I add new features to my site on a weekly basis and I could add more if it didn't take so long to test and design etc... all the code.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234