Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spare a x264-bb.com invitation plz?

Ok can i please have an invite,i,ve just bought a 3dtv and i,m looking for a good place to be,Cheers in advance

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Hey anon, mind sending me an invite my way? I can't PM you it seems, but I'm thinking you can PM me?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    PMing is broken, both ways!

By the way, I'm not a member there. I was only making fun of the thread starter's lack of knowledge of the rules.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    From a recent new post...

Ok, several updates to the site, again...
    Yeap, x264-BB is always on the lookout to update + upgrade for the best online experience!

1) Registration has now reverted back to PUBLIC!!!

We had try out for many months as private forum on x264-BB, it came to realize that the HIDE-LINK feature for VIP/Donors and Encoders Group is definitely most helpful. BUT once you post the same links on other sites, the HIDE-LINK feature cannot protect your links against reporters from other websites.

Closing the registration is actually hurting us on gathering new members & it had also caused many inconveniences for genuine users who wish to join us. Sometimes, I had to send out invites through support emails. And there were also some cases that some users exploited our site invites to make some $$$ out of it. So, this has to STOP!!!
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12