Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Pac & Biggie - Runnin'

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Ok this just may be me but does it sound like the chorus of this song is being sung by Cartman from South Park? I really like Biggie and Pac's verse's in the song but that damn chorus drives me nuts.

2. Music   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    No the hook is sweet it's what makes the song even sweeter.

3. Music   -   #3
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    lol nah it does not sound like him. is a good tune man isnt it? good lyrics and beat and its hard to believe but eminem produced it!

4. Music   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    What do u mean hard to believe all eminem's beats are tight.

5. Music   -   #5
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    lol yeah eminems good he has shown he is very good on this track! nice shit! peace gre1 B)

6. Music   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Peace

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@12 November 2003 - 14:41
    Ok this just may be me but does it sound like the chorus of this song is being sung by Cartman from South Park? I really like Biggie and Pac's verse's in the song but that damn chorus drives me nuts.
    there is an another version of this song going around kazaa, the lyrics is same but the beat and the chorus is much better, the song is called running(dying to live) and its about 5.64 megs, too lazy to post a hash or somthin. but this song is way better than the other one.

proud to be american

8. Music   -   #8
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    I personally don't like the chorus on the new runnin' song. I think it's annoying.

The file your talking about Jay is probably the original version of the song. That's the one I think is the best.

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    i like Em's version the video brought a tear to my eye.

10. Music   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Jay+12 November 2003 - 23:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 12 November 2003 - 23:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@12 November 2003 - 14:41
    Ok this just may be me but does it sound like the chorus of this song is being sung by Cartman from South Park? &nbsp; I really like Biggie and Pac&#39;s verse&#39;s in the song but that damn chorus drives me nuts.
    there is an another version of this song going around kazaa, the lyrics is same but the beat and the chorus is much better, the song is called running(dying to live) and its about 5.64 megs, too lazy to post a hash or somthin. but this song is way better than the other one. [/b][/quote]
    This is the song we are talkin about produced by eminem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast