Thread: ISO Uploads with Cinavia fix (dvdfab/dvd audio remux)

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Question Mark

Just wondering if there is anyone out there making cinavia fixed ISO's with dvdfab? Or HD movies remuxed with DVD audio to bypass cinavia? If so, where would I find them?
    Roomates have ps3's. I can play them all on my PC, but they all want to watch too on the ps3, and I always have to re-dl a non-HD rip on top of whatever I already got. Since I have a bandwidth cap, this is not a good solution for me...

I also can not play DTS (think there is a cinavia workaround if you can)...

Prefer torrent site so posted here, but anything will do if it exists.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 10-26-2011 at 09:42 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    There is a Cinevia fix if you mod your PS3. Also, I think a reencode can fix the issue as well. Time consuming, but at least you won't have to re-dl.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Only solutions I've found is to strip the audio from the dvd, and add it to the HD movie, or mod the ps3. Can't mod a ps3 on current firmware without extra hardware and soldering.
    Muxing audio takes a lot of time, and a double download.
    I've seen workarounds if you have DTS capable hardware also, which we don't...

What a PITA, just not big enough for anyone to really care I suppose since it only affects ps3 users...

Wish they'd at least say it has Cinavia in the NFO
    Last edited by Tokeman; 11-01-2011 at 10:23 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Check out psx-scene.com forums. Probably your best bet for a decent workaround.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"