Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PACKERS=2012 Superbowl Champions

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    They stomped the Bears last night(which I knew they would). But third string quarterback McCown looked fantastic. If they would have went him instead of Hanie when Cutler got hurt then I have no doubt that they would be in the play offs, since they're record was 7-3 when Cutler went out.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Even their fucking backup quarterback can throw for 6 TD's in one game. That's pretty damn amazing. Flynn is going to be a free agent at the end of the season, I would love to see the Bears pick him up. Jordy Nelson will also be a free agent. But the Packers would be complete morons if they didn't pick either of them back up.

Although the Packers aren't my team of choice, it's been a pleasure to watch them play through the regular season. I have absolutely no doubt that they're going to dominate the post season as well.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    fuck teh super wut-eva u call it
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    Hey Human_Being, why did you never use that DB9 invite I sent you?

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    dick my suck

oh my bad suck my dick Lol
    Last edited by Human_Being; 01-10-2012 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    im not gonna crown them just yet

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    I'm not either. If they can lose against the Chiefs then they can lose against any team in these playoffs. And if you remember in week 13 they faced the Giants(who they're playing against on Sunday) and barely pulled off the win. I think the Giants defense is better so it's going to be a good game this weekend.

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    PACKERS=2012 Superbowl Champions? That's a big NO.

Bye bye Packers. And they totally deserved to lose this game. They didn't just lose they got spanked. What was it 8 dropped passed and 4 turnovers? Pathetic from this offense that went 15-1 in the regular season. And it's crazy, Jennings and Finley, two of their best and most used receivers were the ones dropping the passes all day. Driver was only thrown to three times, and he caught all three passes. One of them for a touchdown. So why didn't they use Driver and Nelson more?

I knew it was going to be a good game since Packers defense pretty much sucks. But I still thought they were come out on top with their offense, and the fact that they were playing at home. Pathetic game.

Now I hope it's the 49ers and Ravens in the Superbowl. I would to love see the brothers John and Jim Harbaugh go up against each other. Which I'm betting 49ers will go to it. If they can beat the Saints at home then they can be anyone at home. Especially with that fantastic defense that they have. So I think they'll beat the Giants. But Ravens will be playing the Pats at home and I just don't see them bringing down Brady at that offense. Next weekend will be good.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    Pats dfence lol.

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    tombrady's Avatar Poster
    I actually thought it was one of the best and most exciting games I've seen played. I'm a bit disappointed in the pats' performance but that was some fiercely competitive football.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast