Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PACKERS=2012 Superbowl Champions

being a shallow pats fan i had to dissappear for the last quarter, too tense. pretty gutted and now will probably be known as giants bitches.
    Upside is noone talks about it here in Aus and always next season etc......
    Last edited by soady; 02-07-2012 at 04:50 AM.

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by tombrady View Post
    I actually thought it was one of the best and most exciting games I've seen played.
    Really? For a Super Bowl game I thought it was incredibly boring. Until the 4th quarter that is.

NFL channel is doing a marathon this Saturday replaying all 45 Super Bowl games. We'll see some fantastic SB games then.

Anyways, I'm not a fan of either team. But I was rooting for the Giants and am glad they won. But I was already guessing that they would. Both teams have incredible offenses, but the Giants have a flat out better defense than the Pats so I knew that's what it was going to come down to.

Manning really is a comeback kid. Everyone keeps talking about Manningham's catch, and it definitely was impressive. He did a fantastic job keeping those feet in and hanging onto the ball when knowing he was going to get drilled by the incoming safety. But I'm more impressed with Manning's pass. He rainbow'd it right into the receivers hands with traffic around. Such a brilliant throw.

This fucking sucks now. We have to wait an agonizing six months for the new season to start. Every year at the start of the playoffs I get sad about it. Official season kickoff starts on Sept. 6th, and I believe preseason kicks off on Aug. 5th. Such a long wait... Thankfully there's basketball right now and baseball will be starting in two months to keep me busy until.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123