Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has he never seen a Japanese movie?!!!

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    So my readings (or TEPCOs to be accurate) are correct.
    These readings are from Reactor Number 1 SFP.
    So it's a contained source of highly radioactive material.
    It's not the water from a puddle that the bloke in the OP was drinking.
    Seriously? The OP was drinking from reactor 5/6. Why don't you research the same information for those reactors?
    I honestly thought we were talking about the same reactor, which is why I said your post was un-factual, but never mind! Clearly I gave you too much credit to be conclusively on-topic.

Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Oh! I did reasearch reactors 5 and 6... what I found was a whole load of conspirancy nuts all over the web ranting on about reactor 5 and 6 being critical (they obviously have no idea what the word critical means in the nuclear industry), along with lots of completely stupid claims about how there's a hidden secret warhead manufacturing and testing facility underneath reactors 5 and 6, and 'easily disposed of people' are being taken from the streets of Tokyo and forced to work on contamination clean up, before they're left to die. Not forgetting of course all the police officers who are guarding the area... apparently they're all dying in droves as well... and yet not one of these deaths is being reported...

Back on topic though the rise in reactor 5 and 6 Cesium-134 levels were measured 30km off shore... so that'd be the same sea water contamination covered in my previous post... the one where I covered the guardian article. It wasn't reporting a rise in contamination of the water from inside the secondary containment vessel. Let alone covering contamination of ground water from inside that vessel.

Next... in fact no... if you want to have a discussion about radioactive stuff, start one in the drawing room... it doesn't belong in the lounge really.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12