Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Article: Video goes viral of a Judge beating his daughter for using the internet, Redditers take Anonymous style action!

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    When that started out I was thinking, "I used to get spanked with a belt like that" but then he started throwing her around, grabbing her face, hitting her on the arms, threatening to "bet her into submission" on multiple occasions. That was just brutal. And all because she installed a video game on the computer?

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Holy shit. That was pretty brutal for something so insignificant. Even her whore of a mother got in on the action. Well I'm glad it made it on the internet. Hopefully these two piece of shit "parents" won't do this again since they never know where a camera might be hidden.

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    stlcardinal9's Avatar Poster
    that video is 7 years old

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^ That may be true, considering she's got a Starfox Adventures poster on her wall. And that game came out years ago on the GC.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    So it is. I watched the video here and didn't go see this description:

"2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter."
    Last edited by Skiz; 11-02-2011 at 04:11 AM.

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    I would like to meet this piece of shit. I won't use a belt.

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    beating a girl like that is bad .. it hurts .. maybe it should hurt ... post videos of what happened few days ago ? i read a strange news today .. two girls mixed up at birth in russia ... now the two families decides to live together .. sweet

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    I would like to meet this piece of shit. I won't use a belt.
    Agreed.

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    As a parent to two kids, this video makes me sick. Just wish I could beat that SOB silly.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast