Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BCG - Banned

Question Mark

Hi Stoi,

I was checking to see why I was banned. I am an old member whose account expired and recently joined again. I just finished my seed point on my first torrent. Now I am banned.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    You were probably banned because BCG admins are a bunch of powertripping hardasses. Look for a BG invite. Much friendlier over there.

Otherwise, good luck getting your account back ...
    Last edited by Walrus; 11-04-2011 at 06:09 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    cheers for that walrus.

Admins are not powertripping, they ban to ask questions, the amount of users that they PM and even disable their download/upload and they never reply is silly, so now they ban and it tends to get them in IRC sharpish.

@ ryotgz

Come into our IRC help channel, and talk to regs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    You were probably banned because BCG admins are a bunch of powertripping hardasses. Look for a BG invite. Much friendlier over there.

Nothing personal my friend but you sound like really ungrateful lad.

Access to the trackers is a privilege and not your right

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    btw your other account gradenko was fine, or it was until you signed up with your new account, if you couldnt access it you should have just come into our IRC for help, not made a brand new account, saying as though you last signed in to the gradenko account 1 week ago.

so it does look suspicious.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    stoi
    you are dealing with people most of them are teenager and just over the age of 18 or 19. They always make mistake and doing wrong things and tell a lie. But I don't blame to everyone but most of them are same.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    stoi
    you are dealing with people most of them are teenager and just over the age of 18 or 19. They always make mistake and doing wrong things and tell a lie. But I don't blame to everyone but most of them are same.
    That was truly an insightful post.
    We are all 18-19 years old, make mistakes, lie, and are all the same.

@walrus Not many Bt sites extend out to users like BCG does, I have seen stoi come to FST countless times to solve minor person to person problems.
    If anything I would characterize staff as non-"powertripping hardasses"

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Either that or you're some silly twat who's been caught doing something they shouldn't really have been doing...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hoi stoi, could I get my account back? I promise to not bitch about you guys being very late updating allowed client list. I have installed uTorrent for the anti-Vuze sites. Winter is closing in fast and some games would be nice.

Being serious, but will not ask nicer than that, because I still think my ban was unreasonable.

Edit: On second thought a new one would be better, since I believe the old account was under old user name BlueSkies
    Last edited by Night0wl; 11-05-2011 at 03:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    btw your other account gradenko was fine, or it was until you signed up with your new account, if you couldnt access it you should have just come into our IRC for help, not made a brand new account, saying as though you last signed in to the gradenko account 1 week ago.

so it does look suspicious.
    I only have one account. My old account TGZRyo invited gradenko long time ago. My new account is ryotgz. I wonder if you think both are my account because we both seed at work (90 Mb up so much faster than home). So no, I don't have two accounts

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast