Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: New (Secret ) Tracker? HDU

Quote Originally Posted by emailk2 View Post
    Is there anyone who can predict the future of this thread?
    There will be further posts.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    r0bkupf's Avatar Wu-Tang Killa Beez
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by emailk2 View Post
    Is there anyone who can predict the future of this thread?
    There will be further posts.
    Last edited by r0bkupf; 11-10-2011 at 05:02 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    Looks like it...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Looks like it...
    true-wizard-gangsta.png

hmmmm....

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zizoo View Post

are you the owner of FST girl
    I dunno are you or C3PO because caustic or not I never presume to tell anyone what or how much they are allowed to post.
    Also I suppose in your backward culture calling someone a girl is seen as some sort of insult. Please if they aren't already aware of the fact,inform your wife/girlfriend /mother/daughter what low regard you hold them in.

Quote Originally Posted by CPC464 View Post
    I obvious will never know if the part about you being " 30+ have a wife and kids and have lots of better things to do" is true or not but I'm reasonably sure that you still aren't that mature.
    I think my username gives an idea of my age.

Insulting stuff
    I do possibly have a better sense of humour than you though.
    Stuff that in you are a drunk in an English pub possibly passes as wit.
    Like Darth Rings said and believe me it pains me to agree with anything he says, you seem to be intent on damning me for something that you are guilty or yourself.
    As for your perception of me ,that's all it is perception so as much as you like to think it bothers me as I've said it doesn't. See perception isn't necessarily fact , unlike say on the other hand that we are blessed with absolute proof here that you are a bit of a tool.

Btw just curious as we aren't talking soliloquies here,,how long do you think it actually takes to post 10 times a day on a website?
    Anyway please continue because, as you keenly observed , I have nothing better to do and I find arrogance,stupidity and hypocrisy highly entertaining.
    If you can promise to keep it up I might even be able to save on cable.

Sorry been very very busy with real Life

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic

I dunno are you or C3PO because caustic or not I never presume to tell anyone what or how much they are allowed to post.
    Also I suppose in your backward culture calling someone a girl is seen as some sort of insult. Please if they aren't already aware of the fact,inform your wife/girlfriend /mother/daughter what low regard you hold them in.

I obvious will never know if the part about you being " 30+ have a wife and kids and have lots of better things to do" is true or not but I'm reasonably sure that you still aren't that mature.

Insulting stuff
    Like Darth Rings said and believe me it pains me to agree with anything he says, you seem to be intent on damning me for something that you are guilty or yourself.
    As for your perception of me ,that's all it is perception so as much as you like to think it bothers me as I've said it doesn't. See perception isn't necessarily fact , unlike say on the other hand that we are blessed with absolute proof here that you are a bit of a tool.

Btw just curious as we aren't talking soliloquies here,,how long do you think it actually takes to post 10 times a day on a website?
    Anyway please continue because, as you keenly observed , I have nothing better to do and I find arrogance,stupidity and hypocrisy highly entertaining.

oh.. so sorry to hear that

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I liked you better when you were just a dorky kid with a dream, a fedora, and a new dry pair of briefs. Playing catcher at the local YMCA and now it seems stardom has gone to your head.

ok i am going to have a stab at this as i dont see any other way of getting into fsc. (if this is still going)

what can i offer. i am an allrounder really i download lots and i seed for months - average seed time on BCG is over 80 days and im still seeding to torrents on what.cd and f*n from february this year and earlier

My passion outside torrents is sport, so if you have a sport section in the forum that needs a boost then sign me up.

i mainly post within tracker forums rather than here, but tbh not as much as i used to, fsc would give me the opportunity to get back into being an active poster in what i have heard has a great forum

im always happy to help other members with my experience in the torrent world and my oldest tracker i still have is from 2005 some 270+ weeks ago.

Im not a trader never have been. i have not requested a tracker of any kind for some time now. i use mainly 2 usernames on all the trackers i use and have nothing to hide at all and would be willing to submit any profile links requested

Accept me, judge me, if i dont download, dont seed and dont be an active poster then disable me - nothing to lose. only gain a great member

ps, i have also been known to tell the odd funny joke, but i draw the line at singing and dancing
    Any chance you might try to show us ANYTHING remotely funny or related to having an actual sense of humor?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Insulting stuff

That's OK I gave up on this thread somewhere around last Tuesday anyway.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910